Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What will happen to those that do not ascend?

I keep hearing about those that are on the path to ascension and the timeline. I also listened to the latest eipsode of Saviors of Earth an…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf in Ascension

28 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

heart versus head

It is only since the last 3 months that I started feeling reluctant of going to the office. Before I enjoyed it. Now it seems 'wrong'. I am…

Started by Ninie in Members asking for your help or Information

8 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Bobert

An exercise

Dear all. This is something which I normally do not succumb to. Asking everyone to focus on something is, in my opinion, slightly intrusiv…

Started by Ullan in Members asking for your help or Information

0 Nov 17, 2008

Soulmate

Just curious, how many of you believe in having one true love? I know I do...

Started by Chris in Members asking for your help or Information

6 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Um No

Do you ever think things are just meant to happen?

Hi Guys I have a question that I would like some guidance on if possible All of my life, I am now 45, I always said I dont feel a part of…

Started by Juliet in Members asking for your help or Information

4 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Juliet

Nepal's "Buddha" Boy

Saw this article a couple of days ago: http://www.news.com.au/travel/story/0,26058,24645626-5009000,00.html Haven't seen much in regards…

Started by Duff Moss in General exchange of information and articles

1 Nov 17, 2008

The Solfeggio Frequencies and dreams

i have been listening to the The Solfeggio Frequencies for about four weeks and found my dreams have become very intense to the point they…

Started by kosi in Solfeggio frequencies

3 Nov 17, 2008

musicians???

anyone who writes music with a message? if so.. we can feed off eachothers energy.

Started by starcloud in Members asking for your help or Information

3 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Um No

New Planets discovered in other galaxy??

Okay, so google news reports new galaxy with four planets... the image shows the exact shape.. Now, i of course can't remember the video, b…

Started by spaceinheart in Members asking for your help or Information

3 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

Meditation?

This may sound slightly strange, perhaps even a bit basic for some more experienced members of this groups, but... my experience with medit…

Started by Ullan in Meditation

3 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by RedBeard

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2026   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service