Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deja Vu

I've recently realized that the more I listen to these discussions, the more I watch the pictures in our gallery on the website, and the mo…

Started by Denis in Members asking for your help or Information

0 Nov 19, 2008

Origins of Humanity(transcript)

Hello everyone and welcome to the "Origins of Humanity" Through this half hour, I will take you through what I have researched based on wh…

Started by Vaddix in General exchange of information and articles

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Juliet

The establishment of a platform

The establishment of a platform through the platform of human life be respected! This platform is no longer a slave of money! Everyone will…

Started by zhong-jian-ming in General exchange of information and articles

0 Nov 19, 2008

The year of (re)birth.

I'm sorry if this topic is misleading, but I felt that I should share this with you all. I was born the 18th of November '81 at 2:20 AM. T…

Started by Ullan in **** can't find a category, please create one ****

5 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by sunbeam

Zeitgeist and religion

I would like to start a topic on this amazing movie, but also to make a criticism on it. The movies (Zeitgeist and Addendum) show very cle…

Started by Ique in Awareness

5 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Um No

MOTHER NATURE/ FLORA & FAUNA

Ok, I've read of a few instances of NATURES' adventure through these times but am still quite un-aware of any processess/ changes. Being pa…

Started by Matt in Mother EARTH (Gaia)

0 Nov 18, 2008

Floods of uncontrollable tears........

Guys, i'm having a really hard time over the last few days but particularly today.... I just need a friend who I can talk to who won't imme…

Started by torz in Members asking for your help or Information

11 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Juliet

Feeling Sick. Related to Ascension?

Last fall i use to wake up feeling sick to my stomac. Eat (before bed and/or morning), not eat (before bed and/or morning), 5 hours of slee…

Started by Bobert in Ascension

3 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Chris

Dreams anyone?

So, I have these very intricate dreams....and there were a few recently that really stuck out and they involved this being...so I thought I…

Started by Galaxytoast in Dreams

8 Nov 17, 2008
Reply by Bobert

budda boy discovres budda boy! palden dorje has an amazing story and proof of superpowers through his silence

another member of this network mentioned this name so i had a look,didnt expect to find what i did,theres a page on myspace and a documenta…

Started by buddha boy in General exchange of information and articles

0 Nov 17, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2026   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service