Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My freind is really frustrating me!!!! >:(

One of mates, one of my best mates at that, is really frustrating the hell out of me! I try to talk to him about aliens, UFOs, and now the…

Started by Bishop in Members asking for your help or Information

15 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

Heartbeat???

This is kindof a weird post.... Has anyone been experiencing the sound of your heartbeat getting really LOUD...I mean, I thought I was cons…

Started by spaceinheart in Members asking for your help or Information

0 Nov 19, 2008

The 12 Dimensions of Consciousness

Amazing breakdown of the 12 known dimensions. A great perspective and a must read for all lightworkers. http://www.peaceinpractice.iinet.n…

Started by Um No in Awareness

4 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by RL

Time slowing down

Hi all I am new to this forum and this will be my first post since I now feel I have something valid to share and time allows it. :) Last…

Started by Jan in Members asking for your help or Information

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by RL

Liquid Heart

Hi Guys, Have you ever felt like you heart is becoming liquid. I have felt sometimes before listening to Solfeggio Frequencies. I have had…

Started by Golden_Angel_K in Members asking for your help or Information

2 Nov 19, 2008

Wayne Dyer: Japa Meditation & 101 Ways

Hey everyone. I have been a huge fan of Wayne Dyer since I was a kid. He has been an incredible influence on me. I wanted to share a set o…

Started by Um No in Meditation

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Lanie

Tips And Idea's to help Save our planet

I thought i start a discussion on sharing tips and ideas on what we can do to take Action and save our planet. What i do is Instead of buy…

Started by Aaron in Mother EARTH (Gaia)

3 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by torz

What If We Are "2012" In 2008?

i recently found this article on www.mayanmajix.com and i'd like to share it with you http://www.mayanmajix.com/art3729.html i found it ver…

Started by yhvh in 2012

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Ascension help

There is site called Ascensionhelp.com which he has videos that are guided meditations that are extremely powerful and helpful, There are i…

Started by Aaron in Ascension

5 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Aaron

Where did you find the best information on meditation?

Even since an early age i've liked meditation and have always felt a call to do it but it took me a while to find good meditation technique…

Started by Dopeboyfresh in Meditation

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Juliet

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2026   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service