Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Meditation on Sunday 21st December 2008

On the 11th November 2008, our species accomplished something that it hadn’t done in millennia; enough people put aside their differences t…

Started by Lee Wood in Meditation

1 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by erv

how do you know if someone is a Starseed?

Hi, Can anybody tell me which are the characteritics that identify a Starseed Being. I Would like to know if I am a being like this or anot…

Started by Golden_Angel_K in Members asking for your help or Information

2 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

Solfeggio Freq. & SpeedLink Medusa 5.1 Headphones

Hello there ^^ I would just like to ask if this headphones are for anygood? Becouse when i crank volume all the way up sound is not that c…

Started by Jure in Solfeggio frequencies

2 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Jure

hey im new..

hello all you happy people. i decided to join this website today because i see there are alot of us with positive creativity in our hearts.…

Started by starcloud in General exchange of information and articles

8 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by starcloud

Is it nessasary to use expensive headphones when listing to solfeggio frequencies?

I just use my ipod with the ipod earplugs. I blast it and its loud enough is it nessasary to go buy expensive headphones? I have been using…

Started by EaRtH117 in Solfeggio frequencies

1 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Ninie

why does it feel like daytime in the middle of the night recently? i know im not alone in feeling this

just wanted to post this for us all to express

Started by buddha boy in Members asking for your help or Information

10 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Ninie

Real truth on alcohol?

I've been wondering what the real truth is behind alcohol, and what it does to the mind and body. How does it affect us on our mission for…

Started by Greg in Truth, Lies and Fear

7 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

Does anyone else find hard to travel on the spiritual path alone...or is it just me?

Hi, My whole life I long for this journey and on the last two years I've started to do something about it. I always had a deep love and res…

Started by Simmy in Members asking for your help or Information

41 Nov 15, 2008

Shift of the Ages: Scientific Proof for Ascension.

Has anyone read this book also (Shift of the Ages: Scientific Proof for Ascension)? if not, it's a MUST. it has completely changed my life.…

Started by arash in Ascension

3 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by arash

ALL Lightworkers NEEDED This Weekend 14-16 Nov

From: tomfthayer@msn.com To: tfbearcat@hotmail.com Subject: Hi Everyone Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:00:13 +0000 Hi fellow Lightworker…

Started by Sanat in Meditation

0 Nov 15, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2026   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service