Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Begginer Aura Practice

I finally, after 21 years of life had my first visual energy experience, I turned the light settings in my room to about 10% light and 90%…

Started by Matt Wilkinson in Members asking for your help or Information

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Matt Wilkinson

I just started my journey and need some questions answered please

I've been wanting to type this for quite some time, and in some efforts i have but to the wrong places. I'm currently 20 years old living i…

Started by Bryan in Members asking for your help or Information

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Bryan

Heart Chakra

Does anyone know anything about Chakras? A friend at work had an interesting conversation today. We had spoken about some spiritual things…

Started by RedBeard in Chakra's

3 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by RedBeard

The Mirror Effect

The Mirror Effect The Hopi Indians tell of a time they call the Great Purification, when humanity would stand before a huge mirror and e…

Started by Sueiszen in General exchange of information and articles

3 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Sueiszen

Quick Q from my partner

Question as dictated from Matt for the members of Saviors of Earth... "If Torz's path of enlgihtenment and ascention is true and reaches i…

Started by torz in Awareness

2 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Ullan

Friends I need your help before I lose it......

Right, that's it, I've had enough and I really need your help... I know we all are going through a tough time and the last thing I EVER wa…

Started by torz in Members asking for your help or Information

21 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

Planet X Nibiru 2012

Hey all. I just want to discuss Nibiru, Planet X I did alot of resurch into this, i guess i got caught up in its hype. For along time i w…

Started by Bishop in 2012

12 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by univers

October 24 - Weird day

Hi guys, I dont know about you but for me October 24 was a very different day. I will share with you guys what happened to me. I think in…

Started by Ique in Members asking for your help or Information

3 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Scootiep

Radical change in life-line along ascending

Did you experience radical change within your lives as you noticed your were ascending? I hope to hear I'm not the only one seriously shake…

Started by in Members asking for your help or Information

10 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Juliet

Safe Or Not?

Okay!! So I have a question. Do you feel we are safe in the United States? And safe, I know, is a broad term... I also believe in one and o…

Started by spaceinheart in Members asking for your help or Information

10 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by spaceinheart

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2026   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service