Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heaven Within The Earth By Christine Mahlariessee Hayden

Heaven Within The Earth By Christine Mahlariessee Hayden Walking Terra Christa presented a journey for the Ascension Mastery Teachings…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Jul 27, 2020

Be A Pioneer Of The New Earth By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Lanto ... And ... An Inner Awakening By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Lord Melchizedek

Be A Pioneer Of The New Earth By Natalie Glasson & Ascended Master Lanto Dear and gentle souls of the light, I greet you with hon…

0 Jun 23, 2020

Your Intention & Divine Transformation By Matt Kahn

Your Intention & Divine Transformation By Matt Kahn   As stated in my most recent Energy Update, I have been inspired to detail a…

0 Jun 17, 2020

Activation of Love By Sonja Myriel Baumgartner ... And ... May 7th Full Moon Meditation By Joanna

Activation of Love By Sonja Myriel Baumgartner On May 7 humanity will ACTIVATE the 3-fold Flame in our HEARTS! Are you going to be par…

0 May 7, 2020

The Peacemaker By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Uriel ... And ...The Mahatma Energy & Your Ascension By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... My Gift To You - A Prayer For A Daily Practice - By Steve Farrell

The Peacemaker By Natalie Glasson & Archangel Uriel I, Archangel Uriel, bring forth to embrace you angelic vibrations and sound…

0 Feb 19, 2020

Just Breathe & Experience Bliss! By Ann Albers ... And ...The Importance Of Language & Thoughts By Natalie Glasson...And...Finding Divine Love & Wisdom Within You By Shanta Gabriel & Archangel Gabriel

Just Breathe & Experience Bliss! By Ann Albers & The Angels The Angels Message ..... Take a breath and luxuriate in the sensa…

0 Feb 10, 2020

Keeper Of The Golden Light Codes ... And ... Freeing The Mind By Jamye Price ... And ... Remembering Love Is Within You And All Things By Shanta Gabriel

Keeper Of The Golden Light Codes Beloved Holy Presence of God, thank you to open all channels of eternal Light in us. May we be clear…

0 Jan 18, 2020

Imagine Your Favorite Feelings ... By Ann Albers ... And ... Dissolving Chaos, Confusion, Conflict & Negativity By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Pre 12-12-12 Pink Diamond Light Meditation By Joanna

... Here are 3 uplifting messages and meditations to enjoy in this new year... Infinite Blessings with Divine Energies of Love, Light, Pe…

0 Jan 4, 2020

Light & Darkness & The Divine You By Sonja Myriel

Light & Darkness & The Divine You By Sonja Myriel THERE IS NO THING AS LIGHT AND DARKENESS - all there is,  is a GAME of cosn…

0 Dec 30, 2019

The 144 Healing System By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Appreciate Your Self In All of Creation By Ann Albers ... And ... Dying To Love By Elijah David

The 144 Healing System By Natalie Glasson & The Council of 144 Message From The Council of 144 ..... Greetings, we are the Cou…

0 Dec 18, 2019

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service