Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recognize Yourself As One With All Creation By Tercy Logan ... And ... Cleanse the Energy of Your Home & Space! By Melanie Beckler ... And ... Christine Day & The Pleiadian's August Message 2018

RECOGNIZE YOURSELF AS ONE WITH ALL CREATION BY TERCY LOGAN A major tool in manifesting is to recognize yourself as being one with tha…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Aug 15

Adama & His Guidance Into The Higher Dimensions ... And ... Wings of Angels Are Enfolding You in Light ! ...And ... Illusions of Limitation By Peggy Black

Adama & His Guidance Into The Higher Dimensions By Mehroo Fitter Beloved Ahnamar continues~ <3 All that we are resides within…

0 Aug 10

Re-Uniting Again ! By Sonja Myriel RAouine

Re-Uniting Again ! By Sonja Myriel RAouine After these powerful days of the Solar and Lunar Eclipse, it is time to JOIN FORCES again from…

0 Aug 7

Tercy Logan's - "Desire For God Realization" And "Love For God & The Ascended Masters" And "The Foundation Of Life & All Spiritual Practices"...And...God Exists in All Circumstances By Shanta Gabriel

Tercy Logan's - "Desire For God Realization" And "Love For God & The Ascended Masters" And "The Foundation Of Life & All Spirit…

0 Aug 4

Ascension Meditation For Spiritual Growth By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... Seeds By Carol Suchecki Ishema

Ascension Meditation For Spiritual Growth By Steven Hutchinson The words in the meditation are imbued with the power & Divine Bles…

0 Jul 31

Loving Kindness Meditation By Steve Nobel ... And ... This is Love in Action and You Are That! ... And ... Letting Go into the Power of Light By Shanta Gabriel

Loving Kindness Meditation By Steve Nobel  Loving Kindness is an ancient Buddhist practise that is also known as Metta Bhavana. Compas…

0 Jul 25

The Dimensions of Light On Earth

The Dimensions of Light On Earth The dimensions of light on Earth allows an awakening of your senses, supporting you in seeing, sensing a…

0 Jul 21

The New Earth In The 5th Dimension ... And ... Patience Brings Divine Timing By Shanta Gabriel ... And ...The Principle Of Vibration By Tercy Logan

The New Earth In The 5th Dimension By Caroline Oceana Ryan The latest guidance from the Ascended Masters, Galactics, Earth Elementals, F…

0 Jul 18

The Divine Feminine’s Wave of Union ... And ... Angel Meditation of Love and Relaxation ... And ... Melting Into The One...By Ann Albers

The Divine Feminine’s Wave of Union by Lady Quan Yin Via Natalie Glasson The most beautiful and delightful pink, white and yellow lig…

0 Jul 18

Loving All Life Free By Patricia Cota-Robles ... And ... Your Heart Is The Key By Tercy Logan...And...What Do We Need To Do To Ascend To The 5th Dimension? By Pauline T. Hansen

Loving All Life Free By Patricia Cota-Robles I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of every person on Earth. As One…

0 Jul 16

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2018   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service