Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (380)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mother Earth & You By Ann Albers ... And ... Finding Stillness: Resting at Home in the Middle of Chaos... And ... It Is Not By Doing, But By Being Your Divine Self !

Mother Earth & You By Ann Albers   Message From The Angels   My dear friends, we love you so very much, Many of you have bee…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Jun 5

Blurred Vision And Seeing In The New Frequency

Was just wondering if anybody else was going through the par for the course ascension symptom of blurred vision as your eyes adjust to seei…

Started by Carolyn Pleiadian Ambassador

2 Jun 4
Reply by Carolyn Pleiadian Ambassador

Let Yourself Experience The Wesak Festival Today ! By Shelly Dressel ... And ... Time to Choose By Jenny Schiltz ... And ...You are Always Wrapped in Wings of Pure Love By Shanta Gabriel

Let Yourself Experience The Wesak Festival Today ! By Shelly Dressel Every year during the full moon in May Buddha & Jesus retur…

0 Jun 2

I Will To Be...? By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... Is There Anything You Would Change? ... And ... Love, Forgive, & Be Free & Joyful By Lea Chapin

I Will To Be ..... ? By Steven Hutchinson What I was divinely guided to share with you very much focuses on using your breathing togeth…

0 May 22

The Era of Remembrance By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Psychic Love: How Do You Recognize Your Soulmate? ... And ... Take Heart. You Live Forever ! By Ann Albers

The Era of Remembrance By Natalie Glasson Greetings, We are the Unicorn Consciousness, and we bring our love and blessings to you an…

0 May 22

Know With... The Gut Feeling...The Power of God's Light That You Are! ... And ... How to Send Light and Love By Melanie Beckler...And...Loving Others In Their Chosen Path

Know With The Gut Feeling - The Power of God's Light That You Are ! By Blossom Goodchild Federation of Light Message On May 6th 2018…

0 May 18

The Light Within The Mind Is The Divine Light That You Are & Can Overcome Everything! ... And ...The Spiraling Path Of Ascension By Ronna Herman...And...Lifting In Infinite Love By Melanie Beckler

The Light Within The Mind Is The Divine Light That Is You & Can Overcome Everything! By Blossom Goodchild Federation Of Light Mess…

0 May 12

FREE Qigong Distant Energy Healing – Worldwide By Michael Mohoric

FREE Qigong Distant Energy Healing – Worldwide By Michael Mohoric February 12, 2018 There are new instructions to join the free distan…

0 May 9

Recognising Your Pathway To Embody Your Soul & The Creator By Steven Hutchinson ... And ... This Next Doorway Of Light Has Been Seeking You...And...Embody the Light of the Divine Being You Are

Recognising Your Pathway To Embody Your Soul & The Creator By Steven Hutchinson Let's all send a sacred request into the Universe of…

0 May 8

DNA Activation - April 11 By Joanna ... Dare To Embrace The Power Of The 'I Am That I Am' ! ... And ... Let Us Sing Our Divine Sensual Symphony Of Beauty By Amu Raea

DNA Activation - April 11 By Joanna & Ashura, & Tanabor Hello all dear Love Lights  Welcome to our fourth DNA activation focus…

0 Apr 23

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2018   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service