Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

General exchange of information and articles (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pluto In Capricorn

From californiapsychics.com: After predominantly spending 13 years in Sagittarius, Pluto starts its 16-year transit through Capricorn in N…

Started by RL

2 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Near Death Experiences (NDE's)

http://www.near-death.com/ Is a website with various information and studies on the topics of NDE's etc. Worth a bit of a look if you lik…

Started by Rigormortis

1 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by G-zus

Mer-Ka-Ba: part of the evolving cosmic DNA

History has talked about the Mer-Ka-Ba mostly as the vehicle that allows a person to ascend or descend into the higher or lower worlds. But…

Started by Ravi Raju

7 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

2008 #1yr self knowledge 2009 Master #11 yr.Be the Human Angel your are.

Alchemy Co creating a New Earth I was wondering today (27th) if we are up to the 2nd (returned) moon so I looked on the calender and yes to…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Dec 28, 2008

Lyrics to a possible song :).

Sung to the tune of Johny Nash "I Can See Clearly Now" song. I can see clearly now the veil is gone, I can see all dimensions on my way. G…

Started by MysticalEnigma

3 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Um No

Spiritual Contracts/Agreements & Cancelling Contracts

Spiritual Contracts/Agreements http://www.cosmiclighthouse.com/files/image/metaphysics101/agreement.jpg According to many channels and re…

Started by torz

0 Dec 26, 2008

Being around Family members was not easy On Christmas

Don't get me wrong but i love them very much Except they are still very Materialistic and Negative at a few times. I tried to held myself b…

Started by Aaron

6 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by Dana

Started by

12 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pleiadian Agenda!

I am aware that today our friend here Pleiadian Agenda is one year older lol and wanted to share this with you - ok he agrees! hahaha - and…

Started by

18 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Juan

Ancient Atlantean Crystal Technology

I thought i would share this with everyone, since i havn't built it yet which i'm still waiting on the materials to come in the mail, but w…

Started by Aaron

5 Dec 21, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service