Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,596)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Channeling - Evolutionary exercises for channels, by Vywamus, channelled by Barbara Burns

What is channelling? introduction In many ways, being a channel is like an electrical transformer, those pieces of equipment you use to ta…

Started by Rainbow Warrior in Channeling

3 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by anthony

Experiences with Meditation

Greetings everyone, The times when i do the meditation sessions at a global scale, I had felt that somekind of brilliant light want to "ab…

Started by Golden_Angel_K in Meditation

4 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

Visions of what you want for our New Earth

You can add anything you want, share your ideas and visions. This is mine i would love to live in a Mobile Dome Home Imagine a world where…

Started by Aaron in Members asking for your help or Information

0 Nov 25, 2008

Strain of Avian Virus in Flu Vaccine

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=Rqe40-REclU Now's the time to always be on your toes no medicine is as powerful as what your own body ca…

Started by Galaxytoast in General exchange of information and articles

0 Nov 25, 2008

Many Symbols

So Brad just posted some symbols he got in his dream http://saviorsofearth.ning.com/forum/topics/brads-second-sirian-dream When i saw the…

Started by Bobert in Dreams

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Bobert

Send unjudgemental love to Congo

Global Coherence Initiative Member Alert Greetings, From time to time we suggest that extra heart-focused care and intention be directed…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Members asking for your help or Information

0 Nov 25, 2008

Blossoms latest channelling - WHAT IS THE TRUTH?

Ok I read Blossoms latest message from the GFOL and just wondered what peoples thoughts were on the hole Truth thing.In the message they sa…

Started by MIKE in Blossom Goodchild

3 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

White Clouds Meditations

I have purchased Blossom Goodchilds meditation cds White Clouds voice sent a bolt of electicity through my being tears flowed as a feelig o…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Blossom Goodchild

10 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Taking a step back from all of this

Hi everyone, I spent much of this weekend thinking about the direction I want to head and how all of this goes with it. I am going to take…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf in General exchange of information and articles

8 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by RL

So many countries!!!!

I was going through the member page and noticed that we are working together with so many different people, from so many different places!!…

Started by Ninie in Awareness

5 Nov 24, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service