Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mexico is awakening

26-11-2008 Mexico passes 'right to die' laws In a move that has been hailed by liberals throughout the world and criticised heavily by th…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Awakening

1 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter

Stunninh UFO Footage In Romania 30.11.08

Here's the link http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=sl283gsOETw

Started by CHUCK NORRIS in Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations

1 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Andy (UK)

11:11 Meditation/moon channeling/Australia

Can it get any more perfect today, beautiful sunny day as I did the meditation in the park and I visulised a diamond grid going out to the…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Meditation

0 Nov 30, 2008

Another interesting article I found...

There seems to be more and more articles in the mainstream media about ufos and alien life related reports...is the media slowly conditioni…

Started by Moe in Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations

1 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Bishop

Balto A real hero

In 1925, a life-or-death race to deliver desperately needed anti-toxin from Anchorage to Nome, Alaska turned a sled dog named Balto into a…

Started by Ahmose in General exchange of information and articles

0 Nov 29, 2008

Let us pray for the deceased souls of the terrorist attacks in Mumbai, India ....

The whole world is reeling from the shock of the attacks in Mumbai.These attacks were aimed at our people, our prosperity and our peace. Bu…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... in Members asking for your help or Information

5 Nov 29, 2008
Reply by Harriter88

The Nine Unknown Men !!!!!

Hello fellow saviors ... I found this somewhere ... Thought I might as well share it .... This [legend ??] goes back to the time of the Em…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... in General exchange of information and articles

0 Nov 29, 2008

I'm slightly worried...

It seems that we (as a group of people) are increasingly becoming more and more cult-like. I really do not want that to happen... And I jus…

Started by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter in General exchange of information and articles

30 Nov 28, 2008

Let us unite locally! Bradenton Beach FL.

To raise our power!Post your selfs here.

Started by Wisdom in Awareness

0 Nov 28, 2008

Re Moon

A couple of months ago I was inspired to look for the moon as if I thought it wasn't there.INTUITION maybe,spirit seems to always give me a…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in The MOON

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Andy (UK)

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2026   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service