Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,663)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lets Pray for those who've died and are injured in the Mumbai (India) Terror Attack!!

10 simultaneous highly co-ordinated attacks in Mumbai. As I type this the operation to cleanse the place is still underway at three places…

Started by Ravi Raju in Members asking for your help or Information

12 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Ravi Raju

Mumbai attack – similar script to 9/11?

Maybe the media is starting to wake up to what is going on in our world. A fair few news sites are starting to question what really happene…

Started by MIKE in General exchange of information and articles

4 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by RL

Christmass mask

What is left of Christmass if there would be no Santa Claus coming, no abundant food on the table, no publicity everywhere you look, no Chr…

Started by in General exchange of information and articles

1 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Um No

Kigre's "Channeling" -The "something" is coming! :)

This what i am about to write has been in me from childhood. I never thought i'd acctually speak of it to others like this. As i have thoug…

Started by KigreTheViking in Channeling

0 Dec 1, 2008

mysterious visitor with unknown powers on our planet for suplies a sixpack of tuna!

Started by Ahmose in General exchange of information and articles

3 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by RL

Blossoms December newsletter

This is Blossoms December newsletter I thought people might enjoy reading it. Peace and happiness Mike Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Everyone!…

Started by MIKE in Blossom Goodchild

1 Nov 30, 2008

2009 approaches, a time of change…?

Hello everyone. With the year 2009 just around the corner, one can certainly wonder what we are in for. A time of change? We know that th…

Started by Bishop in Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations

17 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by AndrePaz

A petition for Ufo Disclosure, needs 50,000 signatures

I Thought i would share this with all of you, There is a petition that you can all sign for Ufo Disclosure We need to get this petition out…

Started by Aaron in Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations

0 Nov 30, 2008

Names, what they've ment for you.

My names Curious as the more I think about it the more I get it as a complete wake up call. I was born in may 25 87, 6lb. 2 oz at 1 20 am a…

Started by Mason in Members asking for your help or Information

3 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by AndrePaz

LINK YOUR EYEBALLS SKYWARD! I SAID EYEBALLS ONLY! go out and look guys

nuff love and much light please vote with your heart and truth

Started by buddha boy in The MOON

0 Nov 30, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

 

  

© 2026   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service