Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

General exchange of information and articles (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Global Coherence Initiative

I refer everyone to www.glcoherence.org They are a group of scientist like Gregg Braden who are monitoring the Earth and doing heart based…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

0 Nov 27, 2008

Subliminal Messages

Hello dear Light workers. Many seem to have trouble finding the messages in the US News Collector's Edition "Secrets of the Bible". Sorry a…

Started by LightsEdge

5 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

Strain of Avian Virus in Flu Vaccine

http://www.youtube.com:80/watch?v=Rqe40-REclU Now's the time to always be on your toes no medicine is as powerful as what your own body ca…

Started by Galaxytoast

0 Nov 25, 2008

Taking a step back from all of this

Hi everyone, I spent much of this weekend thinking about the direction I want to head and how all of this goes with it. I am going to take…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

8 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by RL

The World's sexiest woman has no belly button

Victoria's Secret model Karolina Kurkova and the riddle of her missing belly button Victoria's Secret model Karolina Kurkova put her bombsh…

Started by RL

1 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Bishop

The law of attraction at work. (A man called Skip)

Dear all. As stated in previous discussions, I am someone who does not believe in coincidence. Too many things happen to us to leave it al…

Started by Ullan

1 Nov 23, 2008

ASPARTAME,MSG,FLUORIDE, i try not to eat fast food,drink diet cola,or chew gum with aspartame in it {most of them do check the packet!}

do you ever look at the people who love diet cola or fast food in ignorance? yes ocasionaly i eat fast food,i dont drink diet cola ever cos…

Started by buddha boy

1 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Bishop

some good quotes and poems

hey guys heres some good stuf i know you'll like. these are some i wrote. when i feel down or negative i just say this to myself. Today i…

Started by newage8001

2 Nov 22, 2008
Reply by Vaddix

Feeling different energies

Over the last 2 years I have felt different energies going through me,They are not all the same frequency my favourite is the love one it i…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Creativity

Creativity is very important. and creativity comes in many forms. Through creativity we find ourselves, we find beauty, we find bliss. Bei…

Started by Bishop

5 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Um No

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service