Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'ascension' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetings From a Starseed

I'm so happy to have found you. I'm Elshara and feel blessed to get to know so many beautiful beings on this planet helping to raise both t…

Started by Elshara

3 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by CHRISTINA

Your Inner/Outer Mother - Gaia/mma Speaks/Channeled - "I am Dying" (and I Need Your Lightwork Now) [long - please forward to yourself for reading/sending]

You are invited to JOIN our Project: Eagle Triad now by writing to janisel(at)sanandaseagles.com -- help ASCEND Mother Earth NOW-----------…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

1 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Trudy

from Source to Lightworkers, Starseeds, Galactics, Star-Wanderers, Jedi's, Hybrids, Earth Angels, Old Souls, Crystals, Indigos, Rainbows, and ALL

Lightworkers, Starseeds, Galactics, Star-Wanderers, Jedi's, Hybrids, Earth Angels, Old Souls, Crystals, Indigos, Rainbows, and ALL! To hel…

0 Mar 29, 2012

Way is Open

Scribed 11 14 10 - Court of the Countenance - Source Mirror - Christed of MelchizedekWe greet you in Love and Light of One. Where You Ask W…

Started by Kevin Wiggins

0 Mar 25, 2011

Get To Your Home World! Ascension Missions: Get Paid with a Trip to Your HOME PLANET

Are You Impatiently Waiting for Ascension? Newsflash: We all -- as ONE -- need to help Mother Earth Gaia ascend. That means YOU! We all --…

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

Bashar light body

Q: I understand that to be a lightbody state of consciousness, which our earth beings are able to achieve..B: In a sense, yesQ: ..and I jus…

Started by Nicklas

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

How do you Know if you are an Indigo Light Worker?

Hi All, How can you tell if you are an Indigo? A good way to "test" yourself is to answer the following: 1. Are you always searching fo…

Started by Ravi Raju

15 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Psiafrat

Jupiter Ignites! ...our new SUN!!! (video)

I've compiled the clips, pics and info given from these two sites and made a little video. I thought it was easier that way, instead of c…

Started by Nightfable

22 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by honeybee

July 9th, 2009 Crop Circle contains Y within Circle as shown to Blossom

The Federation showed Blossom Goodchild a mental image of a 'Y' within a circle in her July 2nd channeling. She asked why they were showing…

Started by tranceman

9 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by tranceman

July 5th Pineal Gland Crop Circle

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/silburyhill/silburyhill2009.html I am interpreting this latest crop circle as portraying the awake…

Started by tranceman

5 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by ian

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service