Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,596)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm slightly worried...

It seems that we (as a group of people) are increasingly becoming more and more cult-like. I really do not want that to happen... And I jus…

Started by Sara the Ultimate Crime Fighter in General exchange of information and articles

30 Nov 28, 2008

Let us unite locally! Bradenton Beach FL.

To raise our power!Post your selfs here.

Started by Wisdom in Awareness

0 Nov 28, 2008

Re Moon

A couple of months ago I was inspired to look for the moon as if I thought it wasn't there.INTUITION maybe,spirit seems to always give me a…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in The MOON

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Andy (UK)

Crystal Singing Bowls

I will have to say, i know everyone has the solfeggio frequencies, but have you all heard of the Crystal singing bowls, all i can say with…

Started by Aaron in Solfeggio frequencies

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Ninie

planetary bet/Crest project

Garden Of Peace in Movement Project –Galactic Soul Ship 2012 is coming. The entire evolution purpose of life on Earth only exists for this…

Started by lamat 228 in General exchange of information and articles

0 Nov 28, 2008

Energetic Network

Let see if this work I send energy to the next who sign/reply here .. The next one will send to the following ... Never send back the ener…

Started by erv in Members asking for your help or Information

4 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by RL

Sacred #12

The FOL asked Blossom to go to the Heads at Noosa and bring 12 people she asked if she could bring 15 they said no 12. 12 Strand DNA 12 Cr…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Blossom Goodchild

1 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by RL

Channelling exercises -meeting your soul and spiritual teacher part II

After the first part of the exercise, please continue the visualization process with this next exercise. With these process it will be easi…

Started by Rainbow Warrior in Channeling

0 Nov 28, 2008

Wave of Love

For our awakening and Earths healing www.universallifetools.com/waveoflove Love and Light Kerrie

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥ in Awakening

0 Nov 28, 2008

Dreams

Alot of us are talking about dreams, amazing dreams! i want to hear about them! i think dreams are fascinating, and im always on the dream…

Started by Bishop in Dreams

12 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Aaron

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service