Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awareness (760)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Controled Human Population

I had an intuition about this subject...found these articles to be informative..It's interesting how the first article trys to relate over…

Started by Amanda

1 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Simone

Is Dec 21, 2010 the right date? and not 2012?.

Is Dec 21, 2010 the right date?I got this from a friend by E mail i haven't got the original source yet!!Dec 21, 2012 -Did they get the dat…

Started by Besimi

6 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Simmy

KUTHUMI ~ Do Animals Reincarnate?

Kuthumi ~ Do Animals Reincarnate? 16 December 2010 Channeler: Lynette Leckie-Clark Monday, 22 November, 2010 (posted 16 December, 2010) I…

Started by Besimi

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

URGENT - BRITAIN TO FREEZE DUE TO DEATH OF THE GULF STREAM ?

BRITAIN AND EUROPE ARE HEADING INTO A WINTER UNLIKE ANY SEEN IN OUR LIFE TIMES. THIS IS BECAUSE THE GULF STREAM IS GONE. THE GULF OF MEXI…

Started by Besimi

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Bishop

"Playthings of the gods" very interesting read (Part 4 of 4)

Missing and Exploited Children Well, the title is correct:  They are missing and they are exploited but the details should surprise you! Ru…

Started by Greg

4 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Amanda

"Playthings of the gods" very interesting read (Part 2 of 4)

MAINTENANCE OF BELIEF SYSTEMS Once you have established a belief system, you must maintain it.  There must be some method to constantly rei…

Started by Greg

1 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Trudy

"Playthings of the gods" very interesting read (Part 3 of 4)

WATER AND DRAIN PIPES When you talk, your voice vibrates things around the house.  The NSA [National Security Agency] people have been doin…

Started by Greg

0 Dec 14, 2010

Sign Petition for Wikileaks ! ...over 300,000 within 24 hours signed. 1 Million needed .,

Dear friends,The massive campaign of intimidation against WikiLeaks is sending a chill through free press advocates everywhere.Legal expert…

Started by Besimi

13 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Besimi

Frustrations from my higher mind.??

Contact with my adopted parents. Threw my spiritual cleansing, I’ve had parents coaching my growth. “We consider ourselves your parents,” t…

Started by Amanda

20 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Amanda

JOIN THE INTENTION EXPERIMENT THIS SATURDAY (how our thoughts affect water)

Register for the Next Intention Experiment TODAY The Love Wave Heard Round the World December 11, 2010 12 noon US Eastern Time Dear Fr…

Started by Turquoise

1 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by CHRISTINA

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service