Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ok on this one instance I will listen to what Poofness has to say.

Greetings and Salutations, There's really nothing I can add to this message posted on rumormillnews, except to add a little clarity. Don't…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 May 26, 2009

Ashtar Teleconference May 19

ASHTAR ON THE ROAD CALL May 19, 2009 Well good evening everyone, and it is most delightful to be here – and we have a few matters – and we…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 May 20, 2009

Mother Sekhmet : Tara and Rama talk

Part 1: Tara and Rama's Briefing RAMA – Everybody is dropping names. It's hitting the fan concerning "Darth Vader" Dick Cheney. I got seve…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 May 18, 2009

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 15-May-2009

SaLuSa 15-May-2009 We appreciate what you are up against, and understand the pressure that you face day to day. It is difficult for you…

Started by Nightfable

3 May 15, 2009
Reply by patrick

Mark H on telecall part 1 May 12

Greetings everyone, Here is the transcript for last nights call. There is a lot of good information here. Despite being away from my usual…

Started by Kihanyaking

2 May 15, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

Mark H on telecall Part 2 b May 12

Once you understand this, and you will understand it that we are all one family. When we get to the 5thdimension and full memory is restore…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 May 14, 2009

Mark H on telecall Part 2 May 12

Part 2: Questions and Answers Transcribed by Jan and Jules Q: (Charles) When does the 72 hours begin? Was it Saturday, the 9th of May?…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 May 14, 2009

SaLuSa from Sirius 13-May-2009

SaLuSa 13-May-2009 The Human Race is greatly protected, and it is as if you are in the Stadium of Life whilst many watch your activities.…

Started by Trudy

0 May 13, 2009

Mike Quinsey Channeling SaLuSa 11-May-2009

SaLuSa 11-May-2009 You are still experiencing the outfall of the financial breakdown. It is not as easy as some think to overcome the da…

Started by Nightfable

4 May 12, 2009
Reply by Trudy

Savior Of Earth TV is there for all to use

It seems to me a matter of progress for the whole community of SaviorsofEarth , that people who are able to channel come forwards to show t…

Started by Trudy

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by Alex

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service