Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ullan's Discussions (271)

Discussions Replied To (244) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ninie. As is now probably well established, I find dreams like this utterly fa…"

Ullan replied Dec 1, 2008 to alien with bright, almost white eyes

9 Dec 2, 2008
Reply by Ninie

"South Eastern UK, North London area, intermittent cloud cover and light pollution. N…"

Ullan replied Nov 30, 2008 to

just now

"Either way, cloud cover or not, I'll know tonight. As I very much chart my life by t…"

Ullan replied Nov 30, 2008 to

just now

"Many modern illnesses and diseases can be avoided by blatant common sense. However,…"

Ullan replied Nov 29, 2008 to AIDS CURE EXIST FOR MORE THEN 12 YEARS - Please read this, its VERY IMPORTANT!

11 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Astro Star

"Southeastern UK, North London area, heavy clouds and fog, no moon visible. No stars…"

Ullan replied Nov 29, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"South Eastern UK, North London area, clear skies, no moon. Not expecting one tonight…"

Ullan replied Nov 28, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"This topic seems somehow strange to me. As far as I am aware, as far as I can observ…"

Ullan replied Nov 28, 2008 to

just now

"Likewise here in North London. Moon rising and setting as normal. Bit of a cloud cov…"

Ullan replied Nov 28, 2008 to Re Moon

6 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Andy (UK)

"Dear Sara. Dear All. If you are reading this thread, chances are you are indeed as…"

Ullan replied Nov 26, 2008 to I'm slightly worried...

30 Nov 28, 2008

"It's not hard. Whenever you have time to do it, relax and meditate on thoughts of he…"

Ullan replied Nov 25, 2008 to Helping to heal the Earth by emitting Solfeggio frequencies on a global scale

68 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service