Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

iDom's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Brad, Honestly, I don't know what should become of this site you have created.…"

iDom replied Mar 24, 2009 to

just now

"Chat? What chat? There never was one. Did you see one? LOL Welcome to the best re…"

iDom replied Mar 24, 2009 to

just now

"Oh… you mean it's just a movie..? It's not REAL? Crap…! Now that sux donkey … you k…"

iDom replied Mar 15, 2009 to Hollywood making disclosure happen

2 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by iDom

" "

iDom replied Mar 7, 2009 to

just now

"Let's make it to the Balmoral Castle: you know, so then we can get to party Illumin…"

iDom replied Mar 4, 2009 to I Wants ta go to England and Break Biscuts wit da Queen...Could You Guys Flip me a Sawbuck?

4 Mar 9, 2009
Reply by The Curly Dynamic

" ??? Care to elaborate on that? lol "

iDom replied Mar 4, 2009 to Sheldon Nidle here says that the system for the delivery of our prosperity is finally in place...has any one seen evidence of any kind to that effect?

8 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by iDom

"Aaron, I was just mentioning the wiki link for the cute picture of the said award.…"

iDom replied Mar 4, 2009 to Sheldon Nidle here says that the system for the delivery of our prosperity is finally in place...has any one seen evidence of any kind to that effect?

8 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by iDom

"Just for info: Sheldan Nidle is the proud winner, thanks to James Randi, of a Piga…"

8 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by iDom

"I'm pretty sure that's also what many Israelis and Palestinians are asking themsel…"

iDom replied Feb 24, 2009 to Why cant we be friends

12 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by MysticalEnigma

"Aaron, I'm afraid you're so obsessed, you obviously did not even READ what I wrote.…"

iDom replied Feb 24, 2009 to At last, mainstream media is forced to tell the truth. Worldwide resque plan for the whole world: CNN

14 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by chicketychina

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service