Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Vaddix's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"On a different but similar note. World Bank is gonna stop subsidizing oil companies…"

Vaddix replied Sep 24, 2011 to Western Banking Cabal minions start to jump ship. More than eighty nations to sign new international gold-backed banking reforms into law.

1 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Vaddix

"Ive been feeling the 4rth and 5th opening this year alone, Its taken years, and nobo…"

Vaddix replied Sep 12, 2011 to Light Body Process in the End Times - Georgi Stankov

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by paTricia T.

"On another note i had a dream once where i was a bio-electric sentient plasma."

Vaddix replied Jul 8, 2011 to Apologies if this in the correct category...question about people in spirit.

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Vaddix

"Your physical body is a combination of non solid materials. I see you, becuase i see…"

Vaddix replied Jul 8, 2011 to Apologies if this in the correct category...question about people in spirit.

7 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Vaddix

"Not if you eat the horse half. But i dont think i could eat anything with a face."

Vaddix replied Jun 15, 2011 to Question of the Day

5 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Vaddix

"Have you heard of false flag alien attack Giovanni? This may be what your referring…"

Vaddix replied Jun 7, 2011 to Im ConFused? ? ? ?

6 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"what happens to the people that stay behind. What is our purpose here if we are to a…"

Vaddix replied Apr 21, 2011 to St. Germain - All About The Ascension Call.

2 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Vaddix

"I would like to go. Clearly i have things to work out myself before i can. I want to…"

Vaddix replied Apr 16, 2011 to St. Germain - Are You Available ? ...Portals will open in a few months time. Can you be one of those to go on to the next contract of mastery in a human body?

2 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Wade Hutchinson

"I like that the military will not be paid. My friends have been told they'll suffer…"

Vaddix replied Apr 8, 2011 to US Gov shutdown?

17 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

"Try this, Its fun. I like doing it. could just be me and my imagination. Just look s…"

Vaddix replied Apr 8, 2011 to Have you ever watched yourself in the mirror and felt you were someone else watching at yourself??

13 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service