Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Truth, Lies and Fear (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Someone mentioned NESARA on real mainstream TV

FYI. From a friend in L.A. who used to live in Pagosa Springs, CO where we have mutual friends and acquaintances. He and his wife have been…

Started by Kihanyaking

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

Lot of Truth to this.........

This was an article ( so I'm told ) from the St. Petersburg Times newspaper on Sunday. The Business Section asked readers for their ideas o…

Started by Rocanon

3 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Sanctid

Will the FOL arrive too late?

There are concentration camps in the US and Canada already being built to keep people in, gas chambers and crematoriums. They even have mil…

Started by Nightfable

28 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Andy (UK)

Sheldon Nidle here says that the system for the delivery of our prosperity is finally in place...has any one seen evidence of any kind to that effect?

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation 3 Eb, 0 Ceh, 4 Eb Selamat Jarin! We come with much to con…

Started by Kihanyaking

8 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by iDom

Fort Knox Increasing Gold Reserves!

Here we go...

Started by Tina W

4 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Tina W

Pull out your stocks now...or get zeroed out!!

I have a feeling the stock markets are plummeting so fast that even the ardent believers in turn arounds is finally given up on the markets…

Started by Kihanyaking

10 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Ullan

Why cant we be friends

As the name suggests Ive witnessed alot of hurt feelings on this site. It seems there is a split between the believers and the skeptics. I…

Started by Vaddix

12 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by MysticalEnigma

At last, mainstream media is forced to tell the truth. Worldwide resque plan for the whole world: CNN

BERLIN, Germany (CNN) -- The world needs a "global New Deal" to haul it out of the economic crisis it faces, Prime Minister Gordon Brown of…

Started by Kihanyaking

14 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by chicketychina

The Dow Jones is back up!! Mark H said it would be.

Yesterday the markets rose by more than 300 points. Is this what Mark was refering to when he said that the king of swords, Al Fayed, and o…

Started by Kihanyaking

7 Feb 25, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

Serious Love/sexual Energy Floating around.......

Is it just me........ or......... is there some serious Love energy floating around at the moment.......... I have never felt this much lov…

Started by torz

12 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service