Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Obama, disclosure, UFO's and interstellar relations (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why the disclosure of Aliens & UFOs is necessary to humanity?

If you’re asking the above question, you’re not going to get the answer because when you’re asking the question from outside, you’re reject…

Started by Antonio Ooi

0 Apr 28, 2009

And some still think Obama is a black hat? How would a black hat allow use of electric cars?

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The federal government will speed up its timetable for the purchase of roughly 17,600 fuel-efficient vehicles in an eff…

Started by Kihanyaking

2 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Kihanyaking

Investigations of the Bush admin officials : NB:...info released coz it was already in public. We won!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The Bush-era interrogation techniques that many view as torture may have yielded important information about terrorists…

Started by Kihanyaking

2 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Simone

Research group holds briefing in Washington on UFOs

Live feed on UFO-conference going on right now on CNN!!! http://www.cnn.com/

Started by Tina W

20 Apr 22, 2009
Reply by Light Warrior

I heard Obama yesterday...

One, he said something to do with us inventing new sources of energy...to protect our planet, Two, that these devices would make every home…

Started by Kihanyaking

0 Apr 15, 2009

Extraterrestrial Contact Act - A Bill

THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL CONTACT ACT - A BILL To establish a protocol to allow public interaction with Extraterrestrial Intelligences that ma…

Started by Falcon

2 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by patrick

Vivid Dream About Obama

I met him in my dream, he and Michelle. He was very friendly, yet all business. He greeted me like an old friend. I got a sense that he ha…

Started by Dean

10 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by honeybee

OBAMA SELLS OUT TO MONSANTO ????

The following was sent to my mail by some one from the free energy groups, Im not really sure what to make of it but I thought you guys mig…

Started by Ravi Raju

2 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Ascending Into Light

So what happens if Russia, China and the rest of the world says No! to the FedRes/America

I have this information that Russia is fed up with licking America in the back financially and are saying 'it's your turn, lick me too'. Th…

Started by Kihanyaking

4 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Martin

Vivid Dream About Obama

I met him in my dream, he and Michelle. He was very friendly, yet all business. He greeted me like an old friend. I got a sense that he ha…

Started by Dean

0 Apr 4, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service