Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I neeed help for meditation technique please,.,,

Anyone has some advice to progress more quicker in meditation i am doing this like only 8 months! and i wanna know if anyone has more advic…

Started by Martin

3 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by buddha boy

abduction, dementia or something else????

just a quick one about something that has happened thats quite odd. Was running around like a mad thing last night sorting kids with diffe…

Started by Andromeda

0 Jan 16, 2009

VOTE FOR THE TRUTH, MAKE THIS DISCUSSION HEARD!

vote so that the idea of the UFO-truth embargo shoots to the top and gets in everyone's face... http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/idea

Started by arash

0 Jan 15, 2009

LIGHTEN UP DEAR LIGHTWORKERS.. Believe and Receive... =)

For all those lpost soul out there that are trapped on their path of negativity and pain.... If you are an deppressed person then It is GR…

Started by David

1 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by David

Help needed for my Grandma

Hi all, My nan who is 79 years old has been suffering from dementia for the past year or so, this is gradually getting worse and worse ove…

Started by Scootiep

10 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Martin

A short funny movie and an important request

Hello everyone, I hope that all of you are happy and well. I'm hearing so much about the StarGate in the Gulf of Aden and understand that…

Started by Astro Star

4 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Betina

This about Bashar on Winning the Lottery?

should meditation see in your green energy come into you as you inhale and exhale green to cover the rest of your body. thinking what i see…

Started by john8877

0 Jan 3, 2009

Interesting astral projection?

I awakened in my sleep last night. Like so many times before. This one sticks in the mind more then others and was wondering if I can get…

Started by Light_Warrior

1 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Where is SUNRISE .. ??

Did he leave? I cannot find him anywhere ... and all of his discussions have also been deleted ... I really miss his posts .. And I also re…

Started by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

Feeling each-other's energy

Might sound funny, but I managed to feel the energy of some people that I interacted with here. It is like an undeffinite feeling of knowin…

Started by

10 Dec 31, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service