Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kigre's "Channeling" -The "something" is coming! :)

This what i am about to write has been in me from childhood. I never thought i'd acctually speak of it to others like this. As i have thoug…

Started by KigreTheViking

0 Dec 1, 2008

Channelling exercises -meeting your soul and spiritual teacher part II

After the first part of the exercise, please continue the visualization process with this next exercise. With these process it will be easi…

Started by Rainbow Warrior

0 Nov 28, 2008

Exercise 1 - Meeting the soul and spiritual Teacher

"I, Vywamus, am pleased that you have made this commitment to channelling and i can assure you that it is most appropriate at this time. Yo…

1 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Dana

Channelling exercises by Vywamus - intro and meeting your soul and spiritual teacher

We will start ,dear friends with something i want to tell you all. My mission has a lot to do with channelling.It is one of the most import…

0 Nov 26, 2008

Channeling - Evolutionary exercises for channels, by Vywamus, channelled by Barbara Burns

What is channelling? introduction In many ways, being a channel is like an electrical transformer, those pieces of equipment you use to ta…

3 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by anthony

Automatic Writing - Try It!

guys, ive started auto writing today and its amazing. Share yours here if you have any writing :) I just take a deep breath and relax and…

Started by RL

2 Nov 22, 2008

message from Atmos

"I am Atmos from Sirius, and very soon many of you will be invited to meet us on board our Federation ships. There are many different types…

Started by Ninie

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Andy (UK)

Bashar and St. Germain videos have changed my reality,are there more like them please provide links

i have a knack for truth i hope!

Started by buddha boy

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by LightsEdge

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service