Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blossom Goodchild (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nov 1st. Those of lesser Light have assisted us in a way they could not have imagined.

Well, it’s a new day. I so hope you are able to communicate, but if you can’t, you can’t, and I shall have to accept that. Dear lady we are…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

January 19th experiment request from Blossom Goodchild

Off Blossom Goodchilds blog I received this from Sheldon Moore and happy to post it . thanks Sheldon. On January 19, 2009 at 8 PM Pacific…

4 Jan 11, 2009

Blossom Goodchild channelling 14 December 2008 - FOL taking a time-out ?!

18. Dec 14th. Good morning friends. A little late today! Hoping you haven’t gone off on your crystal cleaning duties or something. Yesterd…

Started by Rigormortis

19 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by David

FOLs NO SHOW We are ONE light and the dark (the lesson)

This blog posting just kept growing and I thought I would put it in dissusions Dear Blossom and friends, How did your New Year start mine s…

5 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Patrish

Blossom Goodchild's Channeling of the GFOL on Dec. 13th, 2008

17. DEC 13th. Well, as I thought those questions set off a string of emails wanting more questions asked. And Curtis was OVER THE MOON. (W…

Started by tranceman

10 Dec 14, 2008

Blossom Goodchild's Channeling of the GFOL on Dec. 7th, 2008

16. Dec 7th. Morning! Are you game for answering these questions that a 15 year old boy sent through? Would be something different don’t y…

Started by tranceman

18 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by AndrePaz

Blossom Goodchild's Channeling of the GFL on Dec. 6th, 2008

15. Dec 6th. Hello to you up there. Got anything to say to us earthlings down here on this fine morning? We would say ‘The obvious’. In t…

Started by tranceman

1 Dec 6, 2008

Analysis of Blossom's post Oct 14 channeling

I know I said I would stop listening to the channelers before, but curiosity continues to bring me back. Blossom's post Oct 14th channeling…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

26 Dec 5, 2008

Blossom Goodchilds ebook

I was reading Snapshot again last night and I came upon THE CHANGE OVER, FOL. speak of an exchange where some of us will go on their ship a…

6 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

Blossoms December newsletter

This is Blossoms December newsletter I thought people might enjoy reading it. Peace and happiness Mike Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Everyone!…

Started by MIKE

1 Nov 30, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service