Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

July 2020 & The Shattering of Illusions By Patricia Cota-Robles...And...We Are Entering Into A New Dance of Cosmic Rebalancing & Unity Consciousness...And...Powerful Prayer For Divine Abundance

July 2020 & The Shattering of Illusions
By Patricia Cota-Robles
June 2020 is going to be a very powerful month that will give Awakening Humanity the opportunity to transcend the obsolete patterns of separation and duality in new ways. The illusion of Humanity’s separation from God and each other has kept us trapped in negative behavior patterns for lifetimes. Now it is time for us to realize that this self-destructive belief is nothing more than a lie.

This month we will experience a rare Triple Eclipse Series that will coincide with the June Solstice. The added influx of Light that will bathe the Planet during these celestial alignments will give the I AM Presence of every person on Earth the opportunity to accelerate the Awakening that is taking place on a global scale during the forced time-out Humanity is experiencing as a result of the Covid-19 virus.

The first of this three-part Eclipse Series will be a partial Full Moon Lunar Eclipse that will occur on June 5th. This Full Moon occurs during the Sun Cycle of Gemini and is celebrated around the World as the “Good Will Festival of Humanity.”
This global festival revels in the Oneness of the Family of Humanity and the Divine Love and Enlightenment that has been bathing the Earth from the two previous Full Moon Festivals which took place during the Sun Cycles of Aries and Taurus. The added impetus of a Lunar Eclipse on June 5th will exponentially expand the Light of God on Earth in ways that will accelerate Humanity’s awareness of the Oneness of ALL Life.

The second part of this Triple Eclipse Series will be a New Moon Solar Eclipse that will coincide with the June Solstice on the weekend of June 20th and 21st. This is also the weekend that we celebrate Father’s Day in the United States of America.
The celestial alignment that takes place during the June Solstice every year provides the Solar Logos from Suns beyond Suns the opportunity to bathe the Earth in higher frequencies of 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Light.
This is the Light that our I AM Presence and our 5th-Dimensional Body Elemental are using to Transfigure our carbon-based planetary bodies into the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline-based Solar Light Bodies that we will all abide in on the New Earth.
The added impetus of both a New Moon and a Solar Eclipse during the June Solstice will exponentially expand this process of Divine Alchemy within our Earthly Bodies.

The final part of this Triple Eclipse Series will occur on July 4th with another partial Full Moon Lunar Eclipse. In the United States of America July 4th is celebrated as Independence Day. This year with the Awakening that is taking place through our forced time-out and the Planetary Reboot unfolding on Earth, the Company of Heaven and the I AM Presence of every person will be able to raise the consciousness of the masses to a higher level of Enlightenment.
Please mark your calendars and pay attention to these opportunities. Ask your I AM Presence and the Company of Heaven how you can most effectively add to the Light of the World during these celestial events.

There is no doubt that this is an unprecedented time in the lives of all Humanity and people have very conflicting and often extreme perceptions about what is actually happening on Earth. However, in the midst of all of the chaos one thing is being made very obvious to all of us and that is that we are all interconnected and interdependent no matter what illusions of separation we think exist.

Regardless of the original source of the Covid-19 Virus, astonishingly, in a matter of just a few weeks we watched this virus spread from a small market in Wuhan, China to every country in the World. 
The virus is clearly demonstrating that the Family of Humanity is One collective body of Human Beings and that we are all in this together. With this global pandemic, we are seeing that what affects one of us in a positive way lifts the hearts of all of us and that what affects one of us negatively hurts all of us in one way or another.

The belief that we are somehow separate from each other because of our gender, race, religion, nationality, culture, age or life-style has caused more fear and problems than just about anything else.
This erroneous belief has given our fear-based human ego the idea that it is on its own, and that whatever it needs to do to survive and to get what it wants is perfectly okay. This narcissistic consciousness is the basis of Humanity’s destructive and self-obsessed “dog-eat-dog” and “looking out for number one” attitude.

But now everything has changed. Humanity is Awakening and our fallen human ego no longer has the ability to manipulate and control us the way it used to no matter how hard it tries.
We are beginning to hear the “still small voice” of our I AM Presence and to receive Divine Guidance once again. From deep within the recesses of our Heart Flame, we are remembering profound Truths that will empower each of us to reverse the adverse affects of our human ego’s erroneous belief in separation and duality.
Video - "Help Humanity Awaken To The Oneness of All of Life" By Patricia Cota-Robles - https://youtu.be/DLP3XVqz498

The most important thing our I AM Presence wants us to remember at this time is that WE ARE ONE and that there is NO separation. This means quite literally that there is no such thing as “us and them.” I know for many people that concept just boggles the mind. For others, the Oneness of Life seems like a sweet sentiment, but they do not comprehend the magnitude of what that profound Truth really means. 

WE ARE ONE means that every single Son and Daughter of God throughout the whole of Creation is interrelated, interconnected and interdependent. In addition to that profound Truth, every atomic and subatomic particle and wave of Life that has ever been Breathed forth from the Core of Creation by our Father-Mother God still lives, moves, breathes and has its Being in the all-encompassing Divine Matrix that forms our God Parent’s Body. 

The amazing thing that we are remembering about the fact that we are One with all Life, is that every single thought, feeling, word and action we express, day-by-day with every Breath we take, affects every facet of Life in our Father-Mother God’s Divine Matrix. This means that depending on our frame of mind, daily and hourly, we are either adding to the Light of the World or we are adding to the pain and suffering. Just imagine.

As the masses of Humanity Awaken and remember that WE ARE ONE, they will COMPREHEND, in brand NEW ways, that if a person inflicts harm on ANY person, place, condition or thing for their own selfish gain, it will result in not only the suffering of others, but in their own self-destruction as well. With this awareness, no one of sound mind will be willing to deliberately wreak this kind of havoc in their own life experience by behaving in such an abhorrent way.

As the reality that WE ARE ONE Awakens in every person’s Heart Flame, the good news is that they will ALSO realize that every thought, feeling, word or action they express that is based in a consciousness of Divine Love, Oneness and Reverence for ALL Life will Bless every person, place, condition and thing on Earth and greatly enhance the Love and Harmony in their own life as well.

This information means that we are NOT just the victims of circumstance being randomly buffeted about by situations beyond our control. We are the Co--Creators of our lives, and if we do not like the way things are going by remembering that we are Beloved Sons and Daughters of God and that WE ARE ONE with all Life, we can change our course of action and create a new life for our self based in Love, Peace, Happiness, Abundance, Vibrant Health and the Heart-based desire for the highest good for all concerned. 

Dear One, in order to help the masses of Humanity to take full advantage of the influxes of Light we will receive throughout the month of June in 2020, please make the Heart commitment to focus on each person’s I AM Presence. Anything a person does that reflects something less than Divine Love, simply ask their I AM Presence to take control of their thoughts, feelings, words and actions and to guide them to their Highest Divine Potential.

Then, ask their I AM Presence to blaze the Violet Flame of God’s Infinite Perfection in, through and around everything they have ever done that conflicts with Divine Love. Know that their I AM Presence will accomplish this in perfect alignment with their Divine Plan.

God Bless You,
Patricia Cota-Robles
Infinite Blessings With The Highest Divine Energies of God's Love, Enlightenment, Peace, Healing, Joy, & Abundance that are Divinely Perfect for Each of You in every moment, Steven Hutchinson​
Video - "ARE YOU DOING THIS THE EASY WAY OR THE HARD WAY?" By Patricia

We Are Entering Into A New Dance of Cosmic Rebalancing & Unity Consciousness By Anrita Melchizedek

Beloved hearts,

We enter into a new dance of Cosmic Rebalancing and Unity Consciousness over the months of June and July, illuminated on the world stage as polarity rebalancing. Amplified through the triple eclipse series and solstice gateway, we are offered an opportunity to release the vestiges of human miscreations as we deepen into the  Cosmic Heart and heavenly Light of our Mother/Father God as One Love and One Unified Field of Light.

These eclipses are a pathway of initiation that brings up for us the remnants of old patterns, ego allurements and addictions, to truly clear these old cellular imprinting’s, traumas and conditioning, as we release all that does not sustain us in the Light of God We Are walking the Path of Divine Love.

This Now moment is further a clarion call from the Beloved I AM Presence of all awakened Souls to step into greater levels of World Service and new ways of being. With this, the Ascended Masters direct the gateway  of the inner heart calling to the remembrance of the teachings of the Great White Lodge and Shamballa, and in particular, to the alignment of the first three ray Ashrams of Will and Power, Love and Wisdom and Divine Intelligence respectively.

To  adapts seeking a collective cohesion of Crystalline Consciousness and Cosmic Light Quotient, the three-fold Flame blazes brightly through the stillness of the Loving Heart, bringing with it the Witnessing Presence of the Beloved I AM in observational awareness to each unique animation and experience we have upon this sacred earth. Looking through our Master eyes, we affect and create the changes we need to within our own lives and the lives of all those around us.

These gateways are further Overlighted by the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis. The Mahatma brings a perfect balance through the tenth ray of Divinity of the three-fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom, and additionally creates a Cosmic Map back into the Cosmic Heart of Mother/Father God through the six Cosmic Rays.

The Mahatma energy, in a beautiful Golden-White and Violet Flame, primarily assists us in building our etheric, electronic bodies of Light, our Solar Crystalline bodies of Light. At this time, we are now experiencing the New Earth Templates being activated in new ways through the physical body and the Mahatma energy can assist in stabilizing the New Earth frequencies and in increasing our Cosmic Light Quotient.

The first of these three eclipses occur through the Penumbral Full Moon Lunar Eclipse on June 5th and focuses primarily on releasing the shadow aspects as we blaze the Three-Fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom through our Loving Hearts whilst aligning our will to the Will of God.

The second eclipse, the New Moon Solar Eclipse occurs on June 20th/21st and assists in the expansion of our Cosmic Light Quotient and creation of our I AM Avatar Bodies of Light through the Heart of Love, as well as deepening levels of Soul embodiment amplified through the Sun and Suns beyond the Sun and our Beloved I Am Presence.

And the third eclipse, another partial Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, takes place on July 4th/5th at the same time as Independence day in America, bringing in a new wave of crystalline sovereignty and freedom codes, Divine Intelligence and expansion of our Service work, experienced initially through the many crystal templates and diamond Light clusters within the States and within and around the Unity Grid of Divine Love.  

Take a moment, sweet ones, to connect now, into the Planetary Spiritual Hierarchy, and into this first ray of Will and Power. Good. As you center yourselves and breathe deep into the body,  you now find yourself in this first ray Ascension Seat surrounded in this beautiful Blue and Golden Flame.

As you come into a deeper level of working with your power issues, what is it that you are still working with, sweet ones ~ is it a lack of power, abuse and misuse of power, the inability to stand up for yourself, victim consciousness or persecutor consciousness?

You have a look at what your fears are, you have a look at what you need to shift and change, to be able to communicate clearly and lovingly with clear boundaries. As you blaze the Three-Fold Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom through your Loving Hearts, you draw to you through the Christed Timelines what it is that you are needing to understand and transform for greater expression of  your Divine Nature and to find balance and harmony within your lives in this Now.

You now embrace the sub-personality aspects of yourselves that need to be loved, that need to feel safe, that need to feel your love, that are abused, or have been abused, that have been the abuser. This imbalance of power, of external power dissipates, as you come into the stillness of your Loving Heart, as you look through your Master Eyes, as you forgive and Love and you find strength too in the knowing that the Legions of Light are around you, guiding and directing you in your everyday life.

Think of this as your Army of Light, sweet ones, so you know when to step forward as a dynamic Warrior of Light, and when to step back in Love, and Wisdom. And you are offered the Sword of Holy Truth of Archangel Michael, and the Shields of Light ~ as you surround yourself now in this crystalline Shield of Light and hold this Sword of Holy Truth, these Light rays imbue you with the power frequencies of the perfect balance of empowerment, of the opportunity that you are given now to align your will into a deeper level of the Will of Mother/Father God and into your original divine eight-cell blueprint, into the remembrance that you are indeed an alchemist, a warrior of Light, a sacred protector to Mother Earth and all her Life.

Video - "Judy Satori Transmission - "Nourish" - https://youtu.be/8goHIQu7q9s

You feel this Love of all the Beings of Light, sweet ones, through the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, and you know that you are no longer needing to experience power issues; the negative ego aspects, and the victim/persecutor consciousness.

You choose to let go. You choose to trust and surrender to the Divine and to allow the flow through the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, in the knowing that all is Divinely Perfect, having a determined outcome, and yet not determining the outcome.

And now, you take a moment to thank each person that has come into your life, that has played out with you the victim-persecutor consciousness roles. You thank them for showing you how to truly KNOW YOURSELF AS LOVE, how to truly KNOW YOURSELF AS AN EMPOWERED WARRIOR OF LIGHT.

And now you are taken into the second ray ashram surrounded in a beautiful Pink and Golden Flame, and the Overlighting of the Office of Christ; and in this sacred Ascension Seat and Ashram of Love and Wisdom you find yourself opening at a deeper level to the magnificence of All Creation, sweet ones, in the knowing that there is only Love ~ in the knowing that you are being guided into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, and it is amplified now, showing you the pathways forward in Divine Love in the co-creation of your Heaven on Earth, and you do this with Love; self-love, self-nurturing, self-appreciation, and the Love of All Creation.

And you feel this Love, sweet ones, to your soul and star family and friends of the Light, to your earthly family and friends of the Light, to the star seeded ones and Lightworkers, and you connect now too, into the Group I AM Avatar Consciousness of Light, as you hold this focus of connecting to the collective Higher Light of all the awakened and awakening Souls ~ you now experience the radiance and magnificence of yourself through the reflection of the collective I AM Avatar Consciousness of Light, and the Cosmic Heart of All Creation.

Divine Love, sweet ones, allows you now to release any and all fears you might have, and as you experience this Full Moon Lunar Eclipse it amplifies, so you may release every fear you have, whether this is not having enough, or to do with your job, or relationships, or death and dying ~ whatever those fears are, sweet ones, they are now released, transmuted, and embraced within the Loving Heart, as you now embrace all sub-personality aspects of yourselves that need your Love, that need to feel appreciated, seen and supported.

And as you do this, you bring into this sacred second ray ashram and Ascension Seat, all those souls, at a Higher Light level, that you still need to shift your relationship with. And as you cut the old energy cords that say "I do not see you, I do not Love you, I do not forgive you" amplified in the beautiful Pink and Golden Flame, you let these souls know "I do see you, and at a soul level, I do forgive you. I see you and I appreciate what you have brought into my Life for this has made me strong and accelerated my soul’s growth. I thank you for showing up so I can stand in the Heart of Love knowing myself as the Flame of Divinity I AM.

As I Love and appreciate myself, I step out of all judgment of myself and others. I have compassion for I see that this has not been an easy journey for myself, or for you, or for others, and I recognize the roles that we have played ~ the pre-birth agreements and karmic contracts ~ but now I see the way forward is Love and Wisdom, and I choose to become this Being of Light, in service to Mother Earth and All her Life. I trust and surrender to Life as I let go and let God."

And now you find yourself in the third ray ashram, surrounded in the beautiful Golden-Yellow Flame of Light~ and within this sacred space, sweet ones, this Ascension Seat, this third ray of Divine Intelligence, you connect once more with the Inner Plane Ashrams, and Cities of Light, and Schools of Learning, and experience a greater level of Remembrance and Knowing, through the Christed Timelines, and timelines of self-mastery.

You come into a deeper sense of your own Christed Light, of your gifts, of your service work, of knowing that you have a purpose, of knowing that you are an empowered, loving, and wise, Christed Being of Light. Hold this focus, sweet ones, hold this focus of truly being Divine Love, of truly being the Christed Beings of Light deepening into World Service and leading the way in this Golden Age of Light.

And now you experience the energy of the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis, who brings through this beautiful pearlescent flame of Divinity, this three-fold flame of Power, Love and Wisdom, anchoring and activating this through the heart chakra, and now through each one of the chakras within the body, and as this occurs sweet ones, you find too that the physical body is starting to rejuvenate and to regenerate ~ that these old memories and false beliefs and judgments dissipate, that you have longer moments of experiencing peace and serenity, of knowing that all is Divinely Perfect.

And now, the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis, amplifies the energy of the Cosmic rays, bringing through this Cosmic map to the Heart of All Creation, and you have a sense of this multi-dimensional vortex, this portal of Light, that extends before you taking you into the Christed Timelines of this Golden Age of Light, into your heart's dreaming, and into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation.

The Mahatma gives you this gift now, of opening this doorway for you, sweet ones, and you step through this, this doorway, this vortex that takes you along the pathway of Divine Love; and you see before you your heart's dreaming. You hold this focus, sweet ones, and you now state:

I now actualize my I AM Avatar blueprint,  my perfect Adam Kadmon Blueprint of Light,  my Crystalline Solar Body of Light,  through the downloads of Cosmic Light spiraling forth from the Mahatma and his White Gold and Lavender Flame of Power, Love and Wisdom.

I now bring through the new ascension keycodes of Light, through the Mahatma and the Beings of Light from On High assisting in this Golden Age of Light.  I anchor and activate these key codes of fractal geometries and numerologies within the Unity Grid of Divine Love,  allowing these ascension keycodes to be available for all Life on this Earth plane.

I now direct the energy of the Mahatma, the Cosmic Avatar of Synthesis,  and this beautiful White Gold and Lavender Flame of Light,  into all those areas within and around this earth plane,  needing these amplified frequencies of Power, Love and Wisdom.  Through the power of Divine Love, and the Cosmic Heart of All Creation, I assist in shifting the polarity timeline  into one of reverence for all Life in this Golden Age of Light.

I am a Flame of Divinity, an Ambassador of Light, in service to this Earth and all Life.  I am One with all Life.  I am One with all Life.

You now affirm: I request that the Mahatma energy continue to assist me in my ascension process and the creation of my Crystalline Solar Body of Light. I request that the Mahatma energy work with me through my Beloved I Am Presence until I achieve full self-mastery. I request that the Mahatma energy assist in stabilizing the New Earth frequencies for my Self and all Life and in increasing my Cosmic Light Quotient. And so it is, and so it shall be.

Wonderful sweet ones. You come back now into your sacred space, grounding once more into the Crystal Heart of Mother Earth, whilst keeping this connection open to the Company of Heaven and all the Beings of Light from On High, honoring yourselves in your magnificence and Light. We bless you and we thank you for your service work, and with this, we bid you a most magical day.

Video - "AA Gabriel Transmission: Releasing The Paralysis of Pointless Guilt" By Steve Nobel -  https://youtu.be/yXBnoCAis8c

Powerful Prayer For Divine Abundance By Melanie Beckler

Are you cut off from the Flow of Divine Abundance and Prosperity in your life?
This powerful abundance prayer reconnects you with the Divine and clears the blockages keeping you cut off from the flow of Abundance in your life.

Abundance Prayer:

I now call forth the Divine Energies of ....

Beloved Source of All ... The One.
Beloved Solar Logos. Christ Light, my Soul and New Earth Ascension Blueprint Energies
Beloved Guardian Angels, Spirit Guides, Holy Spirit...

Thank you Divine Presence.

Thank you for so many blessings in my life.

Thank you for your Infinite Presence of Divine Abundance...

And thank you for now helping me to know and open to experience the Truth of the Unfailing Abundance that is constantly radiating from Source within...

Flowing out to manifest as Abundance and Prosperity for All.

Please forgive me as I forgive myself...

For anything I have done consciously or unconsciously that attempts to limit the Unlimited.

Forgive me for buying into lower illusions and programs of scarcity, separation and lack.

I now ask that for cleansing, and healing, and release of anything in me that is blocking me off from the Infinite Divine Flow of Abundance through All of Life.

Locate within me and heal release with the Violet Flame any and all programs, attachments, fears and limiting beliefs blocking me from experiencing my direct connection with Divine Source, the Source of Divine Abundance for All and the Abundanct Possibilities for my life..

I ask that any remaining blockages be cleansed, resolved, alchemized and transformed on every level and layer of my being...

And help me to open and embody the Divine Consciousness that I Am, and that is forever manifesting as the true Nature of Abundance throughout All That Is.

Shine the light of Divine Presence, the Love of Divine Abundance, and the Presence of Source through my energy fields and across all of my timelines.

Fill me with the brilliant Truth of Divine Abundance, Illuminating the Divine Abundance in me that is already a part of my True inner Divine Being...

Help me to fully open to the Divine flow of Abundance.

And to fully and vibrantly shine the Divine Light I Am...

Syncing with Divine Presence in my life more so now than ever before...

And opening to the bountiful blessings of Abundance, Prosperity, Love, Presence, and Harmony, as a result.

Thank you Divine Presence within me...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I love you.

And so it is.

Video - "Powerful Prayer For Abundance & Prosperity" By Melanie Beckler

https://youtu.be/UYJwal33qpU

Views: 26

Reply to This

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service