Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'ufo' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lets all make Ufo Disclosure Happen

Why not we all envision the announcement in our daily meditations, like seeing it already happened. IF 20,000 people just did a meditation…

Started by Aaron

0 Jun 20, 2009

2012 - The Movie (New Trailer - 18th June 2009)

2012 - The Movie (New Trailer - 18th June 2009) by COLUMBIA (A Sony Pictures Entertainment Co.) Genre :Drama Director :Roland Emmeri…

Started by Ravi Raju

3 Jun 19, 2009

NewsFlash! French Goverment to Disclose UFOs This Week!

This was posted on 22050hz blog spot. The words 'Nous ne sommes pas seuls' or 'We are not alone' will be somberly pronounced this week by…

Started by Bishop

9 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

3,2,1 First Contact it's on it's way

We are so very close, can anyone feel it yet It feels like something is going to occur big time more and more. I don't know about you but i…

Started by Aaron

8 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Destiny

Lightship clip! 2 views of same event

Lightship video from a passenger on a plane: http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/6943/56/ Earlier article of same event with another vi…

Started by honeybee

5 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Cleyton

Aren't you stubborn?

Hey guys, I've got inspired by the vid of Hari: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrP0ETte5pc, and wrote this little poem. Hope you like. =))…

Started by Ique

4 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by newage8001

Get you word out!!! to the big guy in the white house.... through pepsi?

You herd me. get yer words out. Through Pepsi, yes it a marketing gimmick but anything helps, We've all been voting in chance.gov, the peop…

Started by Vaddix

3 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Juan

GREAT video of Meteor? Sweden.. Fake?

It's bad quality.. and did the cam just stand there and record it by accident??? I will look more into this.. I live in Sweden so I will se…

Started by David

1 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Betina

Petition for Ufo Disclosure on Care2

I'm not sure if i shared this with you all, or you all don't know about it. It's the only decent petition i know of for Ufo disclosure. If…

Started by Aaron

4 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by tranceman

A petition for Ufo Disclosure, needs 50,000 signatures

I Thought i would share this with all of you, There is a petition that you can all sign for Ufo Disclosure We need to get this petition out…

Started by Aaron

0 Nov 30, 2008

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service