Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

H.R. Pufnstuf's Discussions (181)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, it's street slang. What's the 411?! :P"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 4, 2008 to An interesting synchronisity?

24 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by little light

"Yeah, NESARA sounds cool. It's a long fight to get that in. Let's see what happens t…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 3, 2008 to Analysis of Blossom's post Oct 14 channeling

26 Dec 5, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"I totally agree and I think many of us are in similar situations due to the economy.…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 3, 2008 to Analysis of Blossom's post Oct 14 channeling

26 Dec 5, 2008

"I'd be interested if Mark can get into some more detail with the next channel. He co…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 3, 2008 to

just now

"Well in this case they did say everyone in the world would see them, so YES :P "

26 Dec 5, 2008

"I think just focus on meditation and a more philosophical sense of spirituality. I t…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 2, 2008 to How do I tell THEM ... ??

12 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Pithiny

"The again we can't know what was told to Blossom by this person in America. It could…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 2, 2008 to

just now

"Oh, I certainly agree with you that it could be a reason for what they are saying. I…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 1, 2008 to

just now

"Thanks! :) "

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 1, 2008 to Blossom Goodchilds ebook

6 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

"OMG, the GFoL has taken all our acorns. They will increase the density of the acorns…"

H.R. Pufnstuf replied Dec 1, 2008 to NO Acorns This Year...it's like the Earth is trying to tell us something....

4 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by RL

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service