Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Vaddix's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (227) Replies Latest Activity

"Satan doesn't exist, he's just an excuse for humanity to lump all of their negative…"

Vaddix replied Feb 8, 2009 to The illuminati loves to rock and roll!!!!

18 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by MIKE

"this is a common dream. Its a metaphor for your insecurities. when you have this dre…"

Vaddix replied Feb 7, 2009 to Strange dream

9 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by honeybee

"Why did he have to delete his account and everything. I know his job is done. But wh…"

Vaddix replied Feb 6, 2009 to

just now

"every time i get on soe, it scare the shit out me"

Vaddix replied Feb 2, 2009 to Applications that autoplay on the main page

11 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

"cuase they know it wont make a diference to the masses anyway."

Vaddix replied Jan 24, 2009 to GREAT Information About The Harvest, The Illuminati, Their goals.. and About The Creation

5 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Vaddix

"also to go along with the metalic thing in the ice. You my want to check out the doc…"

Vaddix replied Jan 24, 2009 to Great High Quality Ufo, Inner Earth, Atlantis, Moon etc Pictures. Very Much Evidence Really.If someone doesn't believe after this he is just a ....

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by honeybee

"there has never been pictures this detailed before, which naturally calls the concer…"

Vaddix replied Jan 24, 2009 to Great High Quality Ufo, Inner Earth, Atlantis, Moon etc Pictures. Very Much Evidence Really.If someone doesn't believe after this he is just a ....

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by honeybee

"you couldnt tally it up perfectly. you'd just have to make sure that do good for oth…"

Vaddix replied Jan 23, 2009 to About Ascension

6 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by dAn

"from what Ive learned to move to the 4rth density positive polarity you need to be 5…"

Vaddix replied Jan 23, 2009 to About Ascension

6 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by dAn

"well im not telling you to go drink antifreeze, wich pepsi my be. but its a good med…"

Vaddix replied Jan 22, 2009 to Get you word out!!! to the big guy in the white house.... through pepsi?

3 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Juan

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service