Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

RichardtheRaelian's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (126) Replies Latest Activity

"Its the Senator that has to get himself under control not the internet.The internet…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Jan 16, 2013 to Aaron Swartz "Suicide" - Activist who stopped SOPA bill. Co-founded "Demand Progress"

2 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

"My religion like her's is unconditional love too! I'am in the process of walking my…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Jan 9, 2013 to Amma

1 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by RichardtheRaelian

"Instead of just the word alone,"Love!"I would like to add or connect another word to…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Jan 6, 2013 to Unplug from the Lie ~ the Solution Starts with You

4 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

"Talk about Mr.Paranoia!"

RichardtheRaelian replied Jan 6, 2013 to How to Evade Government Surveillance and Stay Anonymous Online

4 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by CHRISTINA

"That will be interesting to watch and follow.I wish I was going their to be in perso…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Jan 6, 2013 to A Citizen Hearing on Disclosure

6 May 5, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

"I hope I'll be able to listen to the above interview next time with better laptop au…"

RichardtheRaelian replied Jan 5, 2013 to This Interview Need To Be Listened To

1 Jan 5, 2013

"I say its,"The smoking gun too!""

RichardtheRaelian replied Dec 24, 2012 to 'Alien' skulls excavated in Mexico deliberately warped, scientists say ( I say its the smoking gun)

6 May 17, 2013
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

"What if I don't want a future life?"

RichardtheRaelian replied Dec 22, 2012 to DL Zeta ~ The 2012 Quantum Identity Shift: Stepping into the Footprints of our Fifth-Dimensional Selves

1 Dec 22, 2012

"There is plenty of meaning with unconditional love."

RichardtheRaelian replied Dec 20, 2012 to What's love without meaning?

3 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

"I'am glad I don't ask questions I already know the answers too."

RichardtheRaelian replied Nov 13, 2012 to The multiverse is teeming with intelligent life, including multidimensional beings

5 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service