Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Gerd Ambranovic's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"well. it sounds amazing once again. I'm just hoping that it's not just words like ma…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Jun 1, 2012 to New Banking System ~ The Office of the Postmaster General, Divine Province.

1 Jun 1, 2012
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

"nice one :)"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Apr 19, 2012 to ~DON'T ~

4 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Silas Bottman

"wow, I would have never thought of this. thank you :)"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Apr 3, 2012 to THE ONION

5 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Juan

"it's just ridiculous. On FB all are posting RIP-stuff and how bad this is. Come on..…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Feb 12, 2012 to One dies, Millions cry ~ Millions die, No One cries......

9 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by CHRISTINA

""The Acid-God Taurus Sperminus" speaking through Gerd Ambranovic: channeled on anoth…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Feb 9, 2012 to Horus: An Update On What is Occurring.

1 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

"for me somehow the circle is closing (can you say that in english?) So now for me it…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Jan 3, 2012 to Remote Viewing Monks See 2012 ET intervention

4 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by Blue Dragon

"very interesting :). I feel somehow the same way. I KNOW that something is coming ve…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Jan 3, 2012 to Collective Message from Ashtar Command and Galactic Federation of Light.

2 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

"if it's for the good of all of us, I don't care who it is. Individuality has somehow…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Jan 2, 2012 to NESARA: THIS IS IT! - THE ANNOUNCEMENT

11 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"omg! this sounds awesome and it feels very real! so excited about the future! thank…"

Gerd Ambranovic replied Jan 1, 2012 to NESARA: THIS IS IT! - THE ANNOUNCEMENT

11 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"OMG! I pray that this comes true! Thank you Besimi! "

Gerd Ambranovic replied Dec 31, 2011 to Fulford: Federal Reserve Told To Shut Down Immediately! - New Financial System Being Implemented!

2 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Gerd Ambranovic

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service