Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Lea Anna Cooper's Discussions (162)

Discussions Replied To (100) Replies Latest Activity

"I have visited Rome, but that was many years ago. It was so beautiful. I will come t…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 27, 2009 to The Fake Accent Alex Collier Dropped

29 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"Hi Trudy..This is a great point. However, I am as real as I am, and just way too hon…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 27, 2009 to The Fake Accent Alex Collier Dropped

29 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"You're welcome, Clauss. I've known many people who can not accept the truth. Now tha…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 26, 2009 to The Fake Accent Alex Collier Dropped

29 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"You're surely welcome. Yes, I bought my ticket as well. I'm very excited about it."

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 26, 2009 to Drunvalo Melchizedek-LIVE WEB CAST MAYAN PROPHESY- FIRST TIME EVER

4 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"Oh, you are so welcome. I'm glad you liked it. Love and Light...Lea"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 26, 2009 to Drunvalo Melchizedek-LIVE WEB CAST MAYAN PROPHESY- FIRST TIME EVER

4 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"You're very welcome, dear Clauss. Many blessings to you. Love and light...Lea "

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 21, 2009 to And the Winner IS Billy Meier?, Michael Horn?...or Tony Whorton??? Well..Come and find out!!

5 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"And Namaste to you, dear Trudy. Love is flowing throughout the earth, and we'll all…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 21, 2009 to And the Winner IS Billy Meier?, Michael Horn?...or Tony Whorton??? Well..Come and find out!!

5 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"I'm sorry, but I don't recall Alex being mentioned here. This was basically between…"

5 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"You're right...Patriotism is a lie by gov to make people feel guilty that they didn'…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 20, 2009 to Indigenous Native American Prophecy (Elders Speak part 1)

4 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Lea Anna Cooper

"Hey..great stuff! Loved the pamphlets! Those should be printed and passed around at…"

Lea Anna Cooper replied Jul 20, 2009 to Please SIGN Petition Against Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination

7 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by deborah

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service