Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Forum Discussions (6,596)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What If We Are "2012" In 2008?

i recently found this article on www.mayanmajix.com and i'd like to share it with you http://www.mayanmajix.com/art3729.html i found it ver…

Started by yhvh in 2012

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Ascension help

There is site called Ascensionhelp.com which he has videos that are guided meditations that are extremely powerful and helpful, There are i…

Started by Aaron in Ascension

5 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Aaron

Where did you find the best information on meditation?

Even since an early age i've liked meditation and have always felt a call to do it but it took me a while to find good meditation technique…

Started by Dopeboyfresh in Meditation

1 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Juliet

Deja Vu

I've recently realized that the more I listen to these discussions, the more I watch the pictures in our gallery on the website, and the mo…

Started by Denis in Members asking for your help or Information

0 Nov 19, 2008

Origins of Humanity(transcript)

Hello everyone and welcome to the "Origins of Humanity" Through this half hour, I will take you through what I have researched based on wh…

Started by Vaddix in General exchange of information and articles

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Juliet

The establishment of a platform

The establishment of a platform through the platform of human life be respected! This platform is no longer a slave of money! Everyone will…

Started by zhong-jian-ming in General exchange of information and articles

0 Nov 19, 2008

The year of (re)birth.

I'm sorry if this topic is misleading, but I felt that I should share this with you all. I was born the 18th of November '81 at 2:20 AM. T…

Started by Ullan in **** can't find a category, please create one ****

5 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by sunbeam

Zeitgeist and religion

I would like to start a topic on this amazing movie, but also to make a criticism on it. The movies (Zeitgeist and Addendum) show very cle…

Started by Ique in Awareness

5 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Um No

MOTHER NATURE/ FLORA & FAUNA

Ok, I've read of a few instances of NATURES' adventure through these times but am still quite un-aware of any processess/ changes. Being pa…

Started by Matt in Mother EARTH (Gaia)

0 Nov 18, 2008

Floods of uncontrollable tears........

Guys, i'm having a really hard time over the last few days but particularly today.... I just need a friend who I can talk to who won't imme…

Started by torz in Members asking for your help or Information

11 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Juliet

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service