Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Truth, Lies and Fear (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A PRAYER FOR TRUTH

A PRAYER FOR TRUTH On August 21, 2016 By lovetheworld77 By: Bradley Loves   I love you GOD, with all my soul…, all my heart…, and all m…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Aug 24, 2016

THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REAL PATH

THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY REAL PATH On August 20, 2016 By lovetheworld77 By: Bradley Loves   I did a repost after my main article for toda…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Aug 24, 2016

Alfred Lambremont Webre: Why I exposed Kevin Annett & ITCCS

Alfred Lambremont Webre: Why I exposed Kevin Annett & ITCCS WATCH ON YOU TUBE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r4mpgSMW7U December 23,…

Started by CHRISTINA

3 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by CHRISTINA

ECETI: Michael Horn's Deceptions‏

Michael Horn has continuously slandered myself, all the eye witnesses, etc at ECETI on talk shows and various other forms of media. This is…

Started by CHRISTINA

0 Dec 29, 2014

The Normandy Landing and World War II: The Lies Grow More Audacious

‘If there were any doubts that Western “leaders” live in a fantasy make-believe world constructed out of their own lies, the G-7 meeting…

Started by CHRISTINA

1 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by CHRISTINA

Message by a member of one of the oldest orders and Council of Light.

Message by a member of one of the oldest orders and Council of Light Posted by Janina Giedraitiene on March 19, 2014 at 5:05pm Send Messag…

Started by Besimi

8 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Besimi

The latest atrocity from the dark cabal ~ fake snow

Greetings from Galactic Heart . . . Our Love is more powerful than the dark cabal The latest atrocity from the dark cabal ~ fa…

Started by CHRISTINA

2 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by CHRISTINA

DEATH THE DOORWAY - Spiritual Revelation 94B - Teachings of the Real Ascended Masters - Sri Sunkara.

Add DEATH THE DOORWAY - Spiritual Revelation 94B - Teachings of the Real Ascended Masters - Sri Sunkara. Posted by Sri Sunkara on Octob…

Started by Besimi

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Besimi

This Nibiru thing, passing or not ??? Or something els .. ???

IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Ships of Light Are ON Standby Right Now! Posted by Ari on August 13, 2013 at 1:08am Send Message   View Blog A…

Started by Besimi

1 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Besimi

London Soldier Killing Hoax Plus Sandy Hoax News

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=277629

Started by CHRISTINA

2 May 28, 2013
Reply by CHRISTINA

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service