Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Members asking for your help or Information (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Healing Much Requested

Hello fellow Lightworkers! I would like to ask you, if you could join me in this exercise to send healing light to a friend's mother who h…

Started by Nightfable

4 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Patrish

Fires in Victoria - Please say Prayers and / or send Healing Energy to Australians

Victoria has erupted in fire last weekend and 200 people have died with 700 houses plus being lost and scores of wild creatures perishing.…

Started by Celine

4 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Is it all worth it?

Yesterday, Patrish started a very interesting discussion asking us where we are today and is that different from where we were a year ago.…

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

14 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by ૐ Daisy ૐ

Question on Law of Attraction

I still a bit confused about law of attraction if someone is playing heavy metal loud horrible music outside of where i live, did i attract…

Started by Aaron

7 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by RL

Things to do before you ascend?

Let''s have a list of all the things you need to do in the 3rd dimension before you ascend. Skydiving, eating pizza, anything :)

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

6 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Rocanon

Help me to make the pictures larger, please!

Hi guys. I´m having a difficulty with some (read; most) of my pics posted on my page. I dont know how to make them big enough to SEE. Ple…

Started by Betina

1 Feb 6, 2009

Active members - Please reply

Seems that this site is getting very quiet. If you are an active member, please reply to let us know you are alive.

Started by H.R. Pufnstuf

74 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by H.R. Pufnstuf

i wanna make this real clear!

All is that is verry good to find our path or spirituality assension eating the right food etc.. but one thing i am sick of it is when i he…

Started by Martin

6 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Patrish

We're so close to figuring this out, please help

For a good 4-5 hours yesterday Chelley and many other members worked diligently to help me find some things that were stolen from me a shor…

Started by Matt Wilkinson

3 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

Can someone update on events lately

Ive been in puerto rico for what seems liek forever with no chances to check SoE .... but i was want to know if theres been any updates on…

Started by Zell

0 Feb 2, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service