Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Blossom Goodchild (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

JAN 30th THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~Have we not said in past days that our ships are of enormous proportions and that one needs ships within the ship for means of transport.

JAN 30th THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~ www.blossomgoodchild.com Have we not said in past days that our ships are of enor…

Started by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

17 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

17th Jan. ~The Federation of Light ~Blossom Goodchild~bring your spiritual essence in to a balance with your human perspective.

www.blossomgoodchild.com Hello up there … it’s me down here … are we set for another session? We indeed, like you are of excitement t…

10 Jan 22, 2010

7TH JAN~ THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ AFTER 3 MONTHS BREAK THEIR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charice Pempengco sings Because You Loved me with Celine Dion in the Madison Square Garden *Featured in the Oprah Winfrey Show THE FEDE…

9 Jan 12, 2010

Aug 30th. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD HOW do we assist you to TRUST that when you do so, when you allow THE DIVINE to take over …THE DIVINE that you are

www.blossomgoodchild.com Nothing to say really. I’ll just let you go for it. We are aware of your disposition this night dear lady…

2 Sep 5, 2009

20TH. AUG.THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT. BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~ There is a transmission that is occurring via a different source at this moment. We are the Higherarchy.

www.blossomgoodchild.com I have tuned in, because for the last hour I have felt rather odd. When I came to my computer I felt quite st…

5 Aug 22, 2009

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~In ALL aspects of life and matters of self ... keep it simple. For when one tries to take matters into a place of complexity ,

17th August. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~ BLOSSOM GOODCHILD ~ www.blossomgoodchild.com Hello my friends. My, how time flies when you are…

12 Aug 19, 2009

THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT, BLOSSOM GOODCHILD,One gains by accepting forgiveness offered by/from the self to the self, for then the slate is clean … shall we say.

www.blossomgoodchild.com I am feeling excited to connect up with you after a few weeks gap. How are things going ‘up there’? I will let…

4 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Dapo

REPLACEMENT OF THE MOON ~The Federation of Light ~ through Blossom Goodchild ~ and also Breton of Andromeda through Mark Kimmel~

www.blossomgoodchild.com Good morning to you … it could be your night time … you might have neither … which leads me very smoothly i…

5 Aug 12, 2009

26TH JULY ~THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT ~BLOSSOM GOODCHILD~ IF YOU KNOW THIS AS A TRUTH THEN YOU SHALL KNOW THAT THE LIGHT SHALL BE GLORIFIED.

www.blossomgoodchild.com Good afternoon to you. Please feel free to embark upon some further communication … Mmm! … that was rath…

2 Jul 29, 2009

JULY 12TH THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD 'we feel it is now necessary to reveal a little more of the jigsaw puzzle'.

34. THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT,BLOSSOM GOODCHILD www.blossomgoodchild.com July 12th. Hello there. I’m in the mood!! Refreshed and ready fo…

10 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by TONY/GOTZEUS

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service