Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Awakening (578)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Esu,Christ Michael update ~ through Kibo.

okay = this one is an update By CM, Esu etc. thru Kibo Dec 18, 2010 - 1:59:06 PM okay = this one is an update.... Almost Midnight Frid…

Started by Besimi

0 Dec 19, 2010

The Living Words - ...a message from Jim Self.

The Living Words - a message from Jim Self Thursday, 20 May, 2010 (posted 16 December, 2010) Have you ever noticed how often people say,…

Started by Besimi

2 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Trudy

Unfolding of Reality

Hello Dear Beloved One's. I come to you Shining in Love. I have not posted here in sometime. But, I feel Spirit guiding me to be a living e…

Started by LightsEdge

4 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Amanda

Bashar spirituality in relationships

Q: Hello Bashar!   B: I bid you good day!   Q:  Hmm, I have a couple of questions, but one really quick one just popped in as you were sayi…

Started by Nicklas

1 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Simone

Black Pope Ordered 911~Vatican Mob Thugs and Their Bank are Dissolving Now.

Black Pope Ordered 911~Vatican Mob Thugs and Their Bank are Dissolving NowARREST THE POPE NOW! Wake Up!ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ on December 12,…

Started by Besimi

1 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Simone

Winter Solstice Lunar Eclipse - Anrita Melchizedek.

Invocation by Anrita Melchizedek www.pleiadianlight.net Co-Creation& Production by Adele Selina www.newlightfusion.com Music by Mike…

Started by Besimi

0 Dec 13, 2010

Richard Dolan ,On Wikileaks/ Julian Asange.

http://www.afterdisclosure.com/2010/12/wiki-ufo.html « Dear NASA... We like the Super-Tough Microbes, Yes, But... .......................…

Started by Besimi

1 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Simone

FOLKS, This is The Beginning of Nesara !!! The US Gov will pay 133 Million to Katrina Victims, to address housing problems.

FOLKS, THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF NESARA!!! The US gov will pay 133 MILLION to KATRINA VICTIMS to address housing problemsҨΕlizabeth Trutw…

Started by Besimi

3 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Saiguest

Awakening As One

"The Call" is a call from the heart, and for the heart, to inspire people to unite in genuine selfless service of the Earth and all living…

Started by Tony

1 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Tony

NOVEMBER 2010 DECREE

NOVEMBER 2010 DECREE                   Image Source    Tube of Light (3 times)  Beloved Mighty I AM Presence! Enfold me now in Thy Might…

Started by Besimi

2 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Trudy

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service