Phi Beta Iota: Utterly fascinating and very much iin the realm of the possible. Strongly recommended as a full read, amply illustrated with embedded videos. Honor the original by clicking on title above.
Safety Copy Below the Fold
Trump the greatest actor of all time — A hypothesis
2) Suppose for a moment that @StormIsUponUs wasn’t exactly right.
In his superb video, “Q The Plan to Save The World,” Joe says “they (NSA + Goodies) asked Trump to run,” which suggests that they asked him recently.
My hypothesis… He was groomed since birth to play this role.
4) Also, for this hypothesis to work, one must accept that idea that the alliance of white hats may not be so “white.” perhaps a murky beige, with some dark stains in its collective fabric…
After all, what if to defeat the cabal, one must have had to know it.
8) Stay with me here… This is just speculation to try to make things fit in my head…
9) I contend that the Trumps were more of the “upstarts” in New York flavor, and thus had to learn to swim among sharks–equally comfortable dealing with politians, bankers, and mobsters…
But then I repeat myself…
10) When you start playing big-boy commerce games, you better know your stuff. Better know your Law. Better know your Contracts. Better know your Trusts.
Remember Trump’s father close association with the John Birch Society? Think they know the law? Constitutionalists.
12) Do you think Trump was raised in a household, rampant with deep discussions in philosophy, freedom, and “Patriot talk?”
Want to know what “Patriot talk” sounds like?
The sound of Donald Trump… The sound of Q!
As they are one in the same person.
13) By the time a young Donald Trump–drilled in Ivy-League commercial warfare training–begins to form his first concepts of reality…
This is the time he is also informed that what we perceive as reality is not how it really works…
He is informed about the cabal.
17) Despite Tesla’s immense “gift” to industry–First with Edison, then Westinghouse, then JP Morgan (Rothschild)–i.e. They all used his innate kindness, and then ROBBED him of his intellectual property–he still had friends.
White hat friends.
Friends like John Trump.
20) Did Tesla himself ever talk about Van de Graaff?
Not only did he talk about Van de Graaff and his generator, but he was also bursting at the seams with excitement!
He even wrote an article for Scientific American about it:
22) JP Morgan shut down Wardenclyffe when [they] realized Tesla’s ultimate plan–Free electricity.
But we all know that JP Morgan only owned 19% of his own company…
Who owned the other 81%?
Why was Tesla REALLY shut down?