Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Pleiadian Broadcast March 2017 Through Christine Day ... And ... Love With A Grateful Heart & Birth Paradise Now ! ... And ... Let's Be Healed & Uplifted In The Creator's Love & Light

Pleiadian Broadcast March 2017 Through Christine Day

Christine Day:
We are very excited to bring you the March 2017 Pleiadian Broadcast. This is a very special broadcast, coming to you from our land in Grand Marais, MN. Join us as we bring you the very beautiful energies from the communication portals.

Remember the transmissions in these Broadcasts have an
accumulative effect on you. You transform each time you watch as your ability to carry new levels of the frequencies within these
processes expands. You are really being asked to let go and breathe!
Christine

Allow yourself to accept the Blessings from the Pleiadians through Christine, while you also receive Unbounded Blessings of Love & Abundance,
Steve

Video: "Pleiadian Broadcast March 2017" - https://youtu.be/j68xxfb1bWQ

Love With A Grateful Heart & Birth Paradise Now ! - By Ralph Marsten
Loving at the HeArt of Now,
Bridging Matter and Spirit
We dream awake New Reality.

With Gratitude, Grace and Generosity of Spirit,
Our True Divine Nature radiates and flowers,
each unique expression of Life is Love made real.

We b'earth Paradise Now, as we Love with a Grateful
HeArt, dream awake, and live the Beauty Way.

Beauty Way ... Be YOU Thee Way ...
Love made real, Naturally.

===================================

You are the connection between possibility
and expression. You are the miracle, the means
through which thoughts and intentions are
transformed into things and experiences.

By your living of it you make Life happen.

With your love you make life beautiful. In your
every urge is great power. For you can act and
achieve and fulfill, and give meaning to every
moment.

Give generously of yourself, never holding back,
never being afraid that you're not good enough.

Within you is goodness itself, along with the
desire to express and to spread that goodness
in your own special way.

Listen to the whisper of your spirit. Feel the beauty
that is beautiful just because it is. Let go of the
illusions that fill you with fear and doubt. Let go
of the need to need. Feel the sweet freedom of
simply allowing each unique and precious
moment to be.

Know the power of allowing your authentic
intentions to come easily and naturally to life.

~ Ralph Marsten, The Daily Motivator
http://greatday.com/

==========================================

HeARTfully and Playfully Weaving
the Essentials of Grateful Living
into Every Day Loving ...
Together as One HeART.

LovewithaGratefulHeArt.com
Video: "Oneness Meditation - Experience The Light Of Oneness & Love With Annette Carlstrom" -  https://youtu.be/tK9NVWlZ1kM
No automatic alt text available.

LET'S BE HEALED & UPLIFTED In The Creator's Love & Light - BY
STEVEN HUTCHINSON

1.My mind & my Whole Being is united in Oneness & Unity in every moment with all aspects of the Creator, & the Creator's Divine Energy and Creative Intelligence continually flows in me & thru me, harmoniously creating in every moment my healthy body & Self & reality in the Creator's Perfection..... The Supreme Intelligence of God governs, guides, & guards every cell in my body as well as my Whole Being, continually manifesting the Creator's Perfection in every cell in my body & in my Whole Being. My mind & the Divine Intelligence in every cell of my body is One with this Supreme Intelligence, & the Energy of this Supreme Intelligence is anchored in my Solar Plexus Chakra.

2.My Whole Being is grounded in every moment on Gaia & in in the heart chakra of Gaia & God thru my Golden grounding cord..... My Golden, Platinum, & Magenta Nets of Protection always keep my Whole Being & my Sacred Ashram with all beings in it protected from all vibrations & activity not of God's Light & Love.....My Whole Being is centered in the Divine Stillness of the Creator in every moment, & I Am continually & smoothly flowing in a River of The Creator's Golden/White Love & Light. I Am perfectly aligned with the Energies of the Divine Flow of the Creator's Love & Light.

3. I am fully aligned with & experiencing the highest vibrational relationships with the Angelic Kingdom & AA Metatron. I now connect with & align my Whole Being to the Prism of Light Healing at the purest & highest vibration of the Angelic Kingdom. I surrender my being to the Creator allowing the Creator to reactivate or reencode my Whole Being to allow the necessary templates and codes for the appropriate healing to be active within my being. I now receive the light and divine Creator assistance present within the Prism of Light Healing. Thank you.’ I Am manifesting the Creator's Will & Creativity & Power in me & thru me for the highest good of all! I Am the Perfection of the Creator embodied as an Angelic Divine Human in a healthy body. I Am the Miracle Energy of the Creator embodied & manifesting fully in me & thru me Now ! I Am anchoring, synthesizing, &/or manifesting & embodying all affirmations in every moment for the highest good of all. Thank You God! And So It Is!

4.I activate & experience in every moment the Divine Vibrations & Energies of Happiness from my Soul, and from God...and the Energies & Vibrations of Joy from my Soul, and from God.... Every cell in my Whole Being is continually vibrating with the Creator's Joy & Happiness, and this Divine Energy is continually radiated throughout my aura & into all aspects of my life. Thank You God! And So It Is !

5. I call upon my Divine Self & all the Archangels, angels, Ascended Masters, Elohim, & Christed Beings from the Stars to help manifest all of my prayer affirmations for the highest good of all, including a total healing & rejuvenation of my body in every moment..... & I surrender to the Light & Actions of my Divine Self & all these Divine Beings..... and I lovingly call forth from Gaia & from Prime Source all of the Rays & Flames & Substance of Light of the Creator that are continually healing & releasing the root cause of all pain I experience as well as healing & rejuvenating my entire body.....and that are continually healing & releasing all other blocks to my spiritual growth & ascension... I continually breathe this Divine Energy into all the stressed & damaged cells in my body & into my Whole Being with my every Creator's Breath . I Am the Breath of Life & Light of the Creator for my Whole Being . I Am the Creator's Pure Healing & Rejuvenating Light & Power In action for every cell in my body & my Whole Being in this eternal Moment of Now. I continually breathe into every cell in my body & my whole being everything Divinely needed for the total healing & rejuvenation of every cell in my body, & everything needed for my spiritual growth & ascension. The Perfection of the Creator is now manifesting a perfectly healthy body in a Divine Angelic Ascended Master in me. Thank You God ! And So It Is !

6. I Am experiencing Perfect Divine Health in my body & my Whole Being..... & my Whole Being continues to transform in every moment into a beautiful 5th dimensional crystalline Being. All of my bodies, including every cell, are transforming into beautiful Crystalline Cells & Bodies of Light...& my physical body is healing & rejuvenating & transforming into a beautiful, healthy, & youthful body. I Am a beautiful embodied Angelic Ascended Master & Crystalline Being of Golden White Light. Thank You God ! And So It Is !

7. Walking or driving mantra: Jay Sita Ram Jay Jay Sita Ram

Video: "Let's Experience Divine Happiness & Freedom" - https://youtu.be/JcRXZTAe7fw

Views: 21

Reply to This

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service