Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Denis's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The Moon was HUGE, and I could barely look at it...it was honestly like looking dire…"

Denis replied Dec 13, 2008 to THE FULL MOON TONIGHT

21 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"To be honest, it's all pretty hypocritical. They are not here to save us, but they a…"

Denis replied Dec 8, 2008 to

just now

"I think that many of you have just realized that we have a moon..and that our moon d…"

Denis replied Dec 8, 2008 to moon

21 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Duff Moss

"I totally agree with you man. It's so hard to earn my trust these days, especially o…"

Denis replied Dec 7, 2008 to

just now

"That's most likely a coincidence...if you want to see it you will notice it a lot mo…"

Denis replied Dec 1, 2008 to Seeing the number 11 everywhere

6 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by little light

"Yay it's back. And ok, yeah the theory might be correct, but it's unlikely, because…"

Denis replied Nov 30, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"As a matter of fact...nothing...the sky had a few clouds in it, and it was a pitch b…"

Denis replied Nov 28, 2008 to YES OR NO? IS THE MOON VISIBLE IN YOUR AREA NOW WISE PEOPLE

96 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Bishop

"As much as I appreciate that, there are things my mind needs to question...you shoul…"

Denis replied Nov 28, 2008 to

just now

"New Moon - The Moon's unilluminated side is facing the Earth. The Moon is not visibl…"

just now

"Ok, read the first post again, and you tell me if that sounds like stipulations and…"

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service