Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Becky's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for sharing ...nice to know why my back has been hurting , actually since Mar…"

Becky replied Mar 24, 2011 to The New Wave Of Love :)

1 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Becky

"I love it !!...thanks for sharing !!"

Becky replied Mar 23, 2011 to ADAMA : Be Prepared To Meet Us !

3 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Becky

"Wow , I,m crying like a baby. I love this !!! Thank you so much for this post !!!"

Becky replied Mar 2, 2011 to GAIA ~ Feed me so I am able to feed you. ....I Am Gaia, Your Playful Beloved Mother and Inner Child.

3 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Vaddix

"I absolutely love this !!!...not to mention when I was a little girl my dad gave me…"

Becky replied Jan 19, 2011 to The Opening of the Mouth ,Activation by Archangel Uriel.

1 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Becky

"Andy I am not trying to be rude, but how will you know? There were no dates given ,a…"

Becky replied Apr 8, 2009 to I felt inspired to send Blossom my love in an email tonight and she replied that she has just printed out this!

38 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"Oh yeah I have been experiencing that for about ten years and guess what it gets lou…"

Becky replied Apr 7, 2009 to hearing high pitch frequancy...?

21 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Destiny

"What can I say,I pray with all my heart that this is true..the thought of knowing th…"

Becky replied Mar 4, 2009 to Sheldon Nidle here says that the system for the delivery of our prosperity is finally in place...has any one seen evidence of any kind to that effect?

8 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by iDom

"Oh I really am excited about this it could be actual physical proof of the changes t…"

Becky replied Feb 16, 2009 to WE HAVE A GLORIOUS NEW SUN

8 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Kerrie (Zoolithe)♥

"I am so glad everyone felt this way ,because I had bad vibes the whole time I was re…"

Becky replied Dec 27, 2008 to

just now

"I agree, there is just not enough evidence! No one needs to look like a joke. Everyt…"

Becky replied Dec 9, 2008 to OPRAH NEEDS TO INTERVIEW BRAD

15 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by RL

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service