Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

CHRISTINA's Discussions (2,371)

Discussions Replied To (1470) Replies Latest Activity

"CCS said: "..... flashes IN my eye where areas in my field of vision explode with l…"

CHRISTINA replied Sep 7, 2009 to Seeing Flashes of Light all over the place

5 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Derek

"Hi Simone. Good question! Having googled “gamma rays” I am aware of the implication…"

CHRISTINA replied Aug 9, 2009 to Can someone explain to me what's up with the magnetosphere today? (SCREENCAP)

17 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Simone

"I consider this message to be valuable too. When Jose V. posted it as blog "Sanand…"

CHRISTINA replied Aug 6, 2009 to Call to lightworkers

3 Aug 6, 2009

"Two months ago a QXCI/SCIO bio-feedback machine detected gamma rays within my energy…"

CHRISTINA replied Aug 6, 2009 to Can someone explain to me what's up with the magnetosphere today? (SCREENCAP)

17 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Simone

"Below point 5 of Marie's blog on "Live Broadcast with Drunvalo Melchizedek Summary 2…"

CHRISTINA replied Aug 6, 2009 to Can someone explain to me what's up with the magnetosphere today? (SCREENCAP)

17 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Simone

"LET'S RECLAIM OUR POWER AND TAKE ACTION. GO TO: http://www.eu-referendum.org/englis…"

CHRISTINA replied Jul 6, 2009 to We Become Silent - The Last Days Of Health Freedom

1 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by CHRISTINA

"THANKS NIGHTFABLE. SIGNED! ANOTHER ONE FOR PETITIONING WILL BE CODEX ALIMENTARIU…"

CHRISTINA replied Jun 17, 2009 to VACCINE RESISTANCE MOVEMENT PETITION HAS ARRIVED!!!

6 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by simpleman

" AND LET GOD. LOVE AND LIGHT"

CHRISTINA replied Jun 5, 2009 to Letting Go

6 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by Simmy

"PEACE IN THE WATER - VISUAL PRAYER FOR WHALES AND DOLPHINS "

CHRISTINA replied Jun 3, 2009 to

just now

"Monthly Cetacean Meditation (www.paoweb.com/cetacmed.htm) On every new moon, starti…"

CHRISTINA replied Jun 1, 2009 to

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service