Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Patrish's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Peter - thankfully i dont have a moustache yet................yes the internet has b…"

Patrish replied Feb 3, 2009 to Think of where you were this time last year. Are you the same person?

21 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"Hi Martin, Just finished an ok day at work, Its cold and we may have more snow toni…"

Patrish replied Feb 3, 2009 to i wanna make this real clear!

6 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"I can't think of anything better than what Serge said. Thank you much love Patris…"

Patrish replied Jan 25, 2009 to Great Channeling Especially Describing The State After Death

5 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Betty

"Orgonite works to get rid of chemtrails http://www.thebluesun.co.uk/orgonite.htm I…"

Patrish replied Jan 6, 2009 to A new year and still chemtrails

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"Good on the Sun - not my favourite british newspaper, but it has a huge readership.…"

Patrish replied Jan 4, 2009 to The Sun (British Mainstream Newspaper) - 2nd January 2009 Article on Mayan End Date

5 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Lee Wood

"Love and light and blessings to Isreal and Gaza. I have lit a candle, with intent to…"

Patrish replied Jan 4, 2009 to A short funny movie and an important request

4 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Betina

"Yes I believe that we are all connected and we are one, what you do to others you ar…"

Patrish replied Jan 3, 2009 to Your home is YOU.. **Something that just popped out of my mouth thinking about Blossom's channelings and the GfoL.**

2 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"Tomorrow would be good! patrish xx"

Patrish replied Jan 3, 2009 to

just now

"Hi Kerrie, My heating? er its still broken. To make matters worse the fan on my pow…"

Patrish replied Jan 3, 2009 to FOLs NO SHOW We are ONE light and the dark (the lesson)

5 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Patrish

"Hi, The elephant thing...........mm Whose reality was it? If I see a hole in the…"

Patrish replied Jan 3, 2009 to

just now

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service