Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Channeling (2,238)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angelic Golden Dolphin and Whale Attunements By Anrita Melchizedek ... And ... My Light Conception For Peace On Earth By Steven Hutchinson

Angelic Golden Dolphin and Whale Attunements By Anrita Melchizedek Welcome sweet ones, we are delighted to offer you these…

Started by steven hutchinson

0 Oct 18, 2017

Mary and Yeshua: The Winds of Change By Lea Chapin...And...Ascension News By Steve Nobel ... And ... Light Language - By Tercy Logan

Mary and Yeshua: The Winds of Change By Lea Chapin Greetings, Dear Sons and Daughters of the light, yes, it is I, Christ. My belov…

0 Oct 3, 2017

Alignments of Truth by Master Kuthumi ... And ... Energies are Gathering for Your Forward Movement By Shanta Gabriel

Alignments of Truth by Master Kuthumi 29th September 2017 Channeled through Natalie Glasson Greetings, I am Master Kuthumi, the Worl…

0 Oct 2, 2017

Healing Self, Humanity and Mother Earth By Natalie Glasson ... And ... Radical Trust By Shanta Gabriel...And...The Federation of Light On Love, Light, & The Energy Grid - By Blossom Goodchild

Healing Self, Humanity and Mother Earth by Archangel Raphael and the Venus Beings 22nd September 2017 Channeled through Natalie…

0 Sep 29, 2017

The Winds & Waters of Change - AA Metatron Via James Tyberonn...And...Imagine - The Vision Alignment Projec...And...Guided Karma Cleanse with Metatron By Melanie Beckler

The Winds & Waters of Change Understanding Disasters Archangel Metatron via James Tyberonn   Copyrights Reserved 2017 Greeti…

0 Sep 7, 2017

Discovering the Perfection of You By Ailia Mira ... And ... You Are Never Alone By Shanta Gabriel .. And ...The Golden Ray of Truth By Victoria Cochrane

Discovering the Perfection of You By Ailia Mira Ailia, And, on that theme of feeling capable... What if you gave up feeling less than,…

0 Sep 2, 2017

I Am Unity Consciousness" By Steve Nobel ... And ... Yeshua Speaks — Then & Now By Shelly Dressel ... And ... Creating A Sacred Moment By Jamye Price

I AM Unity Consciousness – Affirmations. You Are a Divine Expression of Love By Steve Nobel “I am a divine expression of love, I am…

0 Jun 27, 2017

Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)

Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel Dearly beloved lightgrid family and gridwork team,The Flame of Freedom an…

0 Jun 20, 2017

Melchizedek Speaks of Balance By Shelly Dressel ... And ... Being the Observer By Kara Schallock

Melchizedek Speaks of Balance By Shelly Dressel a message from Shelly Dressel This channel takes place during the March Equinox. The…

0 Jun 19, 2017

The Future and Ascension of the Earth...And...The Season of Abundance By Emmanuel Dagher...And...Look Into Your Divine Knowing...And Shine Your Light Brightly To All Places Where It Is Needed !

The Future and Ascension of the Earth by Archangel Metatron Channelled through Natalie Glasson   The future of the Earth is already…

0 Jun 15, 2017

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service