Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Ascension (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get To Your Home World! Ascension Missions: Get Paid with a Trip to Your HOME PLANET

Are You Impatiently Waiting for Ascension? Newsflash: We all -- as ONE -- need to help Mother Earth Gaia ascend. That means YOU! We all --…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

1 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by J'Tariah EnRa El

Mother Earth's - 2011 Heartbeat Of Love.

MOTHER EARTH's - 2011 HEARTBEAT OF LOVE Crystalai@2010 cosmicdolphinmagic.com Crystalai @2010 cosmicdolphinmagic.com http://lunarvisions.…

Started by Besimi

0 Feb 13, 2011

RETURN to the fifth dimension

http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter_012011.html   And for the dutch among us, hier kunt U lezen de nederlandse vertaling :…

Started by Trudy

0 Feb 2, 2011

Time Keeps On Slipping - 2011 Full Speed Ahead.

Slipping - 2011 Full Speed Aheada message from Gillian MacBeth-Louthan Tuesday, 25 January, 2011 As the memory of what was, seems to drif…

Started by Besimi

0 Jan 27, 2011

Ascension Missions for JEDI's, Starseeds, Walk-Ins, Braid-Ins, Indigos, Crystals, Earth Angels, Lightworkers, Shamans, and Light Bearers of All Kinds!

Ascension Missions for JEDI's, Starseeds, Walk-Ins, Braid-Ins, Indigos, Crystals, Earth Angels, Lightworkers, Shamans, and Light Bearers…

Started by J'Tariah EnRa El

0 Dec 8, 2010

Bashar light body

Q: I understand that to be a lightbody state of consciousness, which our earth beings are able to achieve..B: In a sense, yesQ: ..and I jus…

Started by Nicklas

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by paTricia T.

ASCENSION UPDATE BY SANDY STEVENSON

Earth’s Ascension Update October 2010 As we know, the Earth is proceeding with her Ascension as part of her own evolution process in this…

Started by Turquoise

1 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Besimi

La Escencia...

Ayer mientras me acostaba a descansar unos momentos, aprovechando que mis hijas se habian dormido... me transladé a los momentos más import…

Started by Antonela Di Filippo

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Golden_Angel_K

The Essence

Yesterday while I was laying in bed a moment, taking advantage that my daughters were sleeping a nap... I went to the most important moment…

Started by Antonela Di Filippo

4 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Antonela Di Filippo

Sanat Kumara: The Evolution of Earth and Humanity

Sanat Kumara: The Evolution of Earth and Humanity 2010 October 20 tags: Ascended Masters ascending, Ascension, No Armageddon, Sanat Kumara…

Started by Pat

1 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Amanda

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service