Ayahuasca is a shamanic medicine originating from the Amazon Rainforest. Ayahuasca has a powerful effect on one’s spiritual processes and can facilitate healing, awakening, understanding and the development of spiritual wisdom when used in conjunction with spiritual practice and a strong healthy life. Those who are strong enough to be able to handle the intensity of the Ayahuasca medicine can find that their spiritual processes are accelerated to the point where a grounded state of enlightenment is possible – inside and outside of ceremony.
It is important to realize that Ayahuasca is no ordinary psychedelic medicine. Anyone using it recreationally or for ‘kicks’ will find that the medicine has an inbuilt mechanism to prevent the medicine being abused in this manner. Ayahuasca is far stronger than psilocybin mushroom, LSD and other hallucinogens – save for San Pedro Cactus in very high doses (24 hour San Pedro experiences are not for the faint of heart).
Of course – one would only consume these medicines in legal settings and one would always check the legal status of any medicine in one’s own country before proceeding further. I have had the experience of participating in over 250 medicine ceremonies (mainly with Ayahuasca) – all in legal settings – and as a result I am experienced in the use of the medicine and have an understanding of how these medicines work on a spiritual level. I have also only ever purged (vomited) 3 times throughout the whole 250+ ceremonies. I later went on to write books speaking about the spiritual experiences and understandings I...as well as my experiences with higher-dimensional Beings.
Finally I became a Spiritual Master – partly as a result of a commitment to the Ayahausca Path and the healings that I received on the journey.
It can be helpful to see hallucinogens as adjuncts (tools) for the attainment of spiritual understanding rather than seeing them as the understanding (the end) in themselves. Whatever you see and experience is down to your own spiritual and energetic make-up – and the medicine cannot make you enlightened if you are not vibrationally aligned to spiritual reality in your life as a whole. You have to do the work and the healing for yourself so that you can sustain your spiritual connection outside of ceremony. The Ayahuasca will often repel those looking for ‘kicks’ – anyone thinking this medicine can be used like marijuana or LSD (recreationally) will find that the Ayahuasca does not lend itself to being used in this way. Whereas LSD and marijuana can enable people to see pretty patterns and have a nice feeling high – Ayahuasca is more intrinsically spiritual and connected to reality itself (rather than presenting a dreamsphere version on reality that can then be confused for being real).
Here are the five main spiritual benefits of drinking Ayahuasca:-
1. Ethical Awakening / Awareness of one’s Conscience Ayahuasca is an intense karmic cleansing agent. If you have done things that are ethically questionable – the Ayahuasca will make you aware of them by taking you to the places where the karma lies dormant in the body. In the awareness of those karmas – it is impossible to hide or ignore them – thus the spiritual value of the medicine is due to the fact that the experience will make you look at any repressed bad karma and associated emotions such as fear, guilt, shame, etc – thus facilitating a healing. In the clear light of the medicine experience – one can dissolve karma by recognizing the underlying causes, practicing self forgiveness and reprogramming oneself to act from a place of higher integrity. Thus if you cheat, lie, steal or engage in similar things – there is no hiding place in the Ayahuasca Ceremony for these things to remain. For those still attached to living a life of questionable integrity – the experience may be too frightening, but for those ready to clean up house – there is an extreme therapeutic value that can be derived from Ayahuasca.
2. Ayahausca shows you that the 3D world is a web of lies. Ayahuasca basically shows you that the game of the Matrix is a lie and will start to make you question the rules of the game. You may well realize who you really are and how you have spent much of your life caught up in lies that rob your energy and prevent you from attaining spiritual enlightenment. Many people also have visions of the collapse of humanity in ceremony. Here one is being reminded of the impermanence of the 3D world and how staying here is not really optional. As uncomfortable as it may be – only by seeing the truth does one have a chance of becoming a fully awakened being.
Ayahuasca also makes you look at your own lies. Whatever lies you are attached to – given enough ceremony time – will eventually come loose and be purged out or transmuted. The medicine will make you vomit if there is something that needs to be released – whether it be physical, emotional or karmic toxins. The medicine will also show you where you are being deceived externally so that you can release those attachments as well.
3. Ayahuasca will show you higher dimensional reality / the truth of ET’s. If you do not believe in life after death or that ET’s exist – after using the medicine you may see things in a new way. DMT Beings along with all kinds of other Upper Astral Beings are intelligences that exist in other realities and by using the medicine one is opening up one’s consciousness to other realities that are usually inaccessible. In my own experiences, I astral travelled to different star systems, other galaxies and had many profound experiences with higher-dimensional ET’s (described in more depth in my books)
I then went on to integrate the Star Being Wisdom in my own life. Many users of Ayahausca find that the medicine gives gifts of wisdom (some of them are too valuable to share) – but suffice to say – if you surrender to the Ayahuasca you can develop a deeper understanding of spiritual reality.
Ideally – the work is to integrate these higher-dimensional experiences and cleanse the Pineal Gland so that you can access these realities all of the time even without the medicine (living a strong life). However, in the interim – the Ayahuasca can help those interested in exploring the astral worlds to develop a deeper grounding, connection and integration with those realities. If your Pineal Gland is in good shape and your ethics are in order – you can develop a strong relationship with higher-dimensional worlds and commune with angels, devas, nature spirit, Star Beings and Ascended Masters.
4. Ayahuasca can help you to love and respect yourself. As you heal yourself more, your self worth increases as does your respect of your own relationship with Spirit/Source. As a result, you will naturally love and value yourself more and stop giving yourself second best all the time. If there are any issues lurking around connected with self sacrifice, self degradation, poverty – or anything else along those lines – the medicine will help you get rid of it so that you can live a more fulfilling, abundant and amazing life.
5. Ayahuasca teaches you about surrender. Control issues get in the way of spiritual enlightenment and understanding spiritual reality. The medicine can act as a strong mirror in this regard. Those who try and impose their will upon the Ayahuasca become frightened (and have a bad trip) – however in this experience one usually sees where one is not ready to let go and relax. Being able to trust and surrender to the power of the medicine can be a healing in itself. This then translates into the transcendence of control dramas in the outer world. You will not be interested in control drama and other similar crap in the world anymore because of the spiritual maturity that surrender to the medicine can bestow upon the user. Those who are able to learn the lesson of surrender can find that they are able to receive much sustenance and healing from Spirit in their lives as a whole. They can then go on to live long, happy, healthy and fulfilling lives from a space of spiritual wisdom and enlightenment.
Free Spirit August 2014
This blog may be reproduced with the following text and a working link.
Reproduced with the permission of Spiritual Master and author Free Spirit.
Disclaimers:- Free Spirit does not advocate illegal activities. Check the legal status of Ayahausca in your country. Some pharmaceutical products can cause serious and sometimes fatal counterindications when used with Ayahuasca. Do your research! Readers are fully responsible for their decisions/actions at all times and Free Spirit / Keysto Immortality.Com is not liable for the consequences of your own decisions.
Books / The Star Being Messages:- As a result of my work with the Ayahuasca I channelled three books Meeting the Star Beings, Love on the Shores of a Distant World and Keys to Immortality.
Between 2008-2011 I astral travelled to other planets in other galaxies almost every night and had the most amazing spiritual experiences. I found myself speaking to highly evolved Beings on other worlds who had plenty of wisdom to share. As a result my life was totally transformed and I received the most amazing healings. I then became a spiritual teacher and then a Spiritual Master in 2014.
It took 3 years to fully absorb the messages – and those messages are the main content of my three books.
For more information or to order books visit the book order page