Hello :) my Name is of Daniel
This is what has happened to me:
Had have had the hallucinotry type of sleep paralysis a few years ago.
I was lying on my bed after a heavy night of drinking, and suddenly i could hear a sound very far away. It sounded like an insect swarm. I remember thinking that i might be a demon or something, and it was about this time i noticed that i could not move. the swarm slowly got closer and closer until it was very intense and i could hear the bugs swishing by my head. At this point i actually was starting to really enjoy the experience, but I suddenly thought "if im paralysed ...how can i breathe??" This triggered a small panic, that really intesified the experience, but i started to calm down after a little bit. Just as i was starting to enjoy the experience again a disfigured Leprechaun Suddenly grabbed me and shoulderpressed my out of the bed....and slammed me to the floor!!!. When i landed there I was in a different location than my room, some old house it seemed, and the leprechaun was just standing right in front of me. He was wearing old fashioned shoes with gold buckles. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leprechaun) Just as i started to look at the shoes he started to walk around me. I could not move and not see his face, and suddenly I could hear a creepy Laughter repeating, it was not the leprechaun laughing, more like a sampler or like a glitchy record (The Prodigy's great track "claustrophobic sting" captures this type of sound very well). At this point my friend had heard me making groaning sounds as i was trying desperatly to communicate. He started to kick my bed from under it as he was sleeping in the bunk under me. This was percieved by me as the planks of the floor in the old house were i was started to shake and i gradually i was removed from the hallucinotory paralysis and returned to a normal waking state where my friend was wondering what had happened:) When the hallucinations faded i was back in my bed lying in the same position i had been lying in when the hallucinations had started.
I've had a profound spiritual experience while on LSD. I've not had any problems what so ever in connection with this drug, quite the contrary of what i was told in school. Some of the visions i experienced was:
1.the feeling of knowing and understanding everything,
2. seeing a dragon fly over and spew flames down on a little medieval town. As soon as i started looking at the huge dragon, i noticed that IT noticed me too, like it could smell me or feel my presence, and started to fly in my direction. When the dragon got so close that its shadow started to block out the light on the porch, and was circling overhead the house i was in ...i decided to get back inside and do something else. I do not know what would have happened if i had pushed it.:P
3. Seeing crpytic occult symbols on the bathroom floor tiles:P
4. When i looked in the mirror my mirror image was doing the same as me at first but gradually it started to do some small things different ...a dark ...agressive and murderous side of me looked back, i tried to pressure myself but i could not stand it for longer than about 30secs. i dont know what will happen if you try to push it...but its definently a fun exercsise when you are on acid:)
5. seeing and undersanding the energy flowing though everything.
6. Recognizing our fear of death as funny:) YES! FUNNY!:)
7. Seeing a big cloud City hovering over the town.
I also have Lucid dreams quite regularly when im not using the drug cannabis (wich is unfortunatly not that often, fourtunantly for me:P) Im going to try to get better at this LD stuff:)
I reccomend listening to the monroe institute's Hemi sync tapes, they have a really cool effect but i dont know exactly what they do yet.