Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......'s Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"the conditions are getting worse .. even outside .. the illuminati is trying to arre…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 16, 2009 to Pug, Lifting Leg in Front of White House, is Arrested as a "Pug of Interest." (Being Sent to Guantanamo)

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by ..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ......

"hahahahah .. superb .. love u guys .. :)"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 10, 2009 to Master comes home, finds Shorty has a new hobby, he even brought Muscles to give him a few tips ..

4 Jan 10, 2009

"lolol ... but you didn't mention they are being led by the one and only .. the immor…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 5, 2009 to Area 51 Scientists Create Pug-Monkey Super Soldier to Confuse Al Qaeda

2 Jan 5, 2009

"This is so appropriate for these times .. "

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 4, 2009 to Daily Quotes of Interest and Enlightenment (If you have a quote that moves you in some manner, share it here please)

23 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Tataruga

"It sure is in mine too :) .. I am happy for both of us .. :) and for everyone else t…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 2, 2009 to Eccentric Billionaire Leaves Fortune to Pug...Now Set For Life

4 Jan 2, 2009

"Hey last i heard he bought his very own basketball team too ... lol .. "

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 2, 2009 to Eccentric Billionaire Leaves Fortune to Pug...Now Set For Life

4 Jan 2, 2009

"heheh .. you can make sense with anything, R .. And now, being rich et all, he ca…"

4 Jan 2, 2009

"hahahaahahhah ... if that is the case, then we are sure in for a ride .... hahah ..…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 2, 2009 to DISTURBING NEW TREND!!! All-Pug Only Drinking Establishments Being Operated By Organized Crime

5 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by The Transcendent

"R, Dana, they are everywhere now .. they even have a secret organization in the Cari…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 2, 2009 to DISTURBING NEW TREND!!! All-Pug Only Drinking Establishments Being Operated By Organized Crime

5 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by The Transcendent

"hehe sure does R .. ~~ I demand Nike's air pegasus ... Sandals are for ladies ..…"

..... (RaInBoW wArRiOr) ...... replied Jan 1, 2009 to Westminster "Best in Show" 2008, Meets With Nike Chairman Phil Knight, For Possible Endorsement Deal

6 Jan 2, 2009

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service