Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

All Discussions Tagged 'Masters' (14)

← Back to Ascended Masters
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*HILARION* - 2010 Greetings and Salutations *

December 27, 2009 – January 3, 2010Greetings and Salutations, Dearest Lightworkers, Each of you have been undergoing rigorous cleansin…

Started by Madelaine

3 Dec 28, 2009
Reply by Madelaine

*HILARION* - Hello Again, Beloved Lightworkers,

December 13 - 20, 2009 Hello again, Beloved Lightworkers, This week has been a stellar one in terms of the signs of things that are yet…

Started by Madelaine

6 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Besimi

*MASTER HILARION* - Hello again...

November 8 – 15, 2009 Hello again, Beloved Lightworkers, This week I want to talk about the need to stay centered within yourselves. Th…

Started by Madelaine

1 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Virginia Barber

Weekly Message from *MASTER HILARION*

Weekly Message from the Ascended Master Hilarion October 18 – 25, 2009 Beloved Lightworkers, This week I come to speak to you about th…

Started by Madelaine

2 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by Madelaine

Weekly Message from the Ascended Master Hilarion September 27 – October 3, 2009 Welcome back, Beloved Lightworkers, This week I wis…

Started by Madelaine

2 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Madelaine

from the Ascended Master Hilarion September 13 – 20, 2009 Hello again, Beloved Lightworkers, This week I wish to discuss with you all…

Started by Madelaine

4 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Robert Soto

*JESHUA* - Time, Multidimensionality and your Light Self

Time, Multidimensionality and your Light Self Jeshua channeled by Pamela Kribbe In the previous chapters of the Lightworker Series, we…

Started by Madelaine

1 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Trudy

Weekly Message from the Ascended Master Hilarion August 23 -30, 2009 Beloved Lightworkers, This week I wish to speak to you abou…

Started by Madelaine

1 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Lydia

*LORD MELCHIZEDEK* - Energy Medical Team

Energy Medical Team- Lord Melchizedek Channelled through Natalie Glasson- 17/08/09 Greetings to all, I am Lord Melchizedek; I step fo…

Started by Madelaine

1 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Besimi

METATRON: THE CLEANEST WHITE MENTHOR

METATRON - THE CLEANEST WHITE MENTHOR CHANNELED BY GABOR FROM THE HEALING LIGHT FOUNDATION - PERSONALLY TO JAMES TYBERONN (EARTH KEEPER…

Started by Madelaine

1 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by chrysolite

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service