Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EXCELLENT !! Thanks CHRISTINA

CHRISTINA said:
The only enemy that mankind has ever had, is their devotion to ignorance..
Everything becomes a little different as soon as it is spoken out loud. ~Hermann Hesse
Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders. ~Tom Peters

A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit. ~John C. Maxwell
It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you. ~Author unknown, sometimes attributed to M. Grundler
The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein
When deeds speak, words are nothing. ~African Proverb
Action worships the deed.. . ...

As I grow older I pay less attention to what people say.I just watch what they do.. Remember,people will judge U by your actions,not your intensions......................! People may doubt what U say,but they will always believe what U do
Time is the meere movement of thoght
Its stuck in my head too.

paTricia T. said:
Jim...your last quote "Time is the mere movement of thought" is stuck in my forehead. ha ha ha. For some reason my whole being is clinging to this thought. Who is the quote by? It definitely is a piece of the "time puzzle".
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. ~Louis Hector Berlioz
I wrote time is the mere movement of thought

TpaTricia T. said:
Jim...your last quote "Time is the mere movement of thought" is stuck in my forehead. ha ha ha. For some reason my whole being is clinging to this thought. Who is the quote by? It definitely is a piece of the "time puzzle".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service