Saviors Of Earth

The Unification Epicenter of True Lightworkers

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident.

Views: 226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This one I ran across as a quote from a president blew me away I never was told about this important history in school This litraly floored me about the truth it was trying tell but for some reason was hidden from site..>>>;The government, which was designed for the people, has got into the hands of the bosses and their employers, the special interests. An invisible empire has been set up above the forms of democracy. ~Woodrow Wilson
So often time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ~The Eagles, "Already Gone"
A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both. ~Dwight D. Eisenhower, first inaugural address, 20 January 1953
Silence never won rights. They are not handed down from above; they are forced by pressures from below. ~Roger Baldwin
When you lose, don't lose the lesson. ~Author Unknown

There is often less danger in the things we fear than in the things we desire. ~John C. Collins

Your future depends on many things, but mostly on you. ~Frank Tyge
Angels sometimes deliver destiny to our doorstep - and anywhere else it is needed.
IT IS FAR EASIER TO FIGHT FOR PRINCIPLES THAN TO LIVE UP TO THEM !! !! !!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice."

Joseph Dunninger
Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke
People who want to share their religious views with you almost never want you to share yours with them. me
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. ~Douglas Adams
Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas - Dale Evans

Reply to Discussion

RSS

SoE Visitors

© 2024   Created by Besimi.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service